Chapter 15

"What a mission!" I huff as i lay my feet out on the couch. Niall pats Paul on his back while Paul's walks out, and then comes and sits down next to me. "That was fun." I sigh, taking off my heels and moving my feet around. "Stella." Niall says seriously, sitting up straight in his chair. He grabbed my hands in his own and entwined them, pulling me closer to him. We were now centimetres apart, i could feel his breath on my face, surprising smelling minty. His deep blue eyes staring right into mine. "y..es?" I whispered back, a little shaky. "I love you. I love you more than anything, and i can honestly say, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never want to loose you, ever. You complete me."

Every word he would say he would move closer and closer. Our foreheads were touching, and my body went all goosey. His hand came up to my cheek, slowly brushing a strand of hair behind my hair, his hand then went and cupped my cheek, and he slowly pushed our lips together. They moved in perfect sync, never pulling apart. It was so much more passionate than before, so much more.. perfect. Niall's hands soon travelled to my neck, and then to my waist. I gasped at the sudden change of movement. His lips then moved of my lips, and suddenly hit my neck, careful, and sweet. He pulled away, and offered my hand in his, i took is instantly. He led me to his bedroom, and slowly shut the door.

That was the day i lost my virginity to Niall James Horan

~

My eyes fluttered open and i was temporarily blinded by the blinding sun light coming through the thin gap in the curtain. I went to move to go and close it, but realised i was tied down by very strong arms around my waist. I suddenly felt the need to do absolutely nothing, i felt safe.. cared about. And for the first time in a while, i felt happy. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep again, this time, with a smile. 

~

"Oh gross. They're naked."

"Bare naked.."

"Oh god is Niall naked?"

"I'll look-"

"NO DUDE that's sick!"

"Oh yeah.."

"So do we take a picture?"

"Yup you do it. I'm too scared."

"Too scared of what, Harry?"

"I don't know Niall would kill me."

I felt a soft grumble next to me.

"I'll kill you if you don't leave right now."

Yay, Niall was awake. I started to laugh, and then turned around and buried my head in Niall's neck.

"Nice mammaries" smirked Harry.

Blushing like American flag I snatched the blanket over my chest, all five boys had caught a glimpse of my boobs. 

"For the record, i have pants on." Niall added with a laugh, before pulling his arms tighter around my waist.  

"Niall do you guys have anything on today?" I asked.

"Nope, why?"

"I don't wanna move." I grumbled.

He laughed, and put his chin on top of my head. "Then nothing it will be."