Chapter 8

"Miss? Wake up..." I felt a strong hand softly tug on my shoulder.

I opened one eye, and saw a very, VERY, very attractive man. Must be dreaming.

I smiled, and closed my eyes, squeezing them tight and preparing to wake up.

I then opened them again, to be found in the same place i was before, with the same very attractive man. Or teen, should i say.

"Wh..what?" I stuttered, sitting up too fast and feeling pressure around my head.

The guy looked at me and cocked his head.

"Hm.. you're pretty. What are you doing on the bathroom floor?!" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at the complement, then began to try to remember.

"Oh... yeah.. i dont know." I said, putting a laugh at the end of the sentence.

"Elliot." He smiled, putting his hand out.

"Stella." I replied, firmly shaking his hand.

There was a odd beep from the intercom, and then a loud robot-like voice came on.

"Would Elliot please return to the staff headquarters. That's Elliot, to the staff headquarters. Thanks."

It did a similar beep to show that i was finished. Elliot rolled his eyes. And handed me a piece of paper. "Look, i gotta head off, but until then, here's my number..." He paused, and then put on a cheeky grin.

"So call me maybe?"

~*~

I managed to make myself look presentable, then walked out of the restroom, and back to backstage.

"Stella! Where have you been? I was worried sick!" My mum said, as she pulled me into a hug.

"What.. how long was i gone for?" I asked, confused.

"Uh.." Mum paused and checked her watch. "About half an hour."

I sighed. My mind is too strong for me right now, it's should be a hard question.

Harry, or Niall?

"So, Whose single and whose not?" i heard the interviewer say. This caught my attention, and i threw my concentration on listening to the interview.

"Im taken." Liam said.

The rest of the boys began to hum their song 'Taken' making the interviewer giggle. God she was getting on my nerves.

"Im in a relationship." Louis said. 

"And i." Zayn finished. This was brand new information for everyone, i knew about Louis with Eleanor, and Liam with Danielle.. but i had no idea about Zayn.

The interviewer signalled for him to go on.

"Her names Perrie."

"And what about you, Niall and Harry?" The interviewer continued.

"Yeah.. I'm single." Harry said with a smile.

"Single Pringle." Niall added.

"Right well that's all we have time for today. Be sure to keep updated for the release of the tickets for their 2013 tour!" The interviewer said. As soon as the camera-man said cut, the woman stood up, and walked to the backstage area for a meal.

She picked up a slice of fruit, and began munching on it.

"What are you looking at?" She spat.

Was she talking like this to me? I didn't mean to be a bitch but.. well, im gonna fight fire with fire.

"You." I spat back.

"Who do you think you are?!" She yelled at me.

Right on que when the boys walked in.

They all looked at each other. "WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?" They started to dramatically sing. I couldn't help but laugh, but the bitch of an interviewer looked mad.

"Shut up!" She yelled at them.

"Calm your mammaries." Harry replied softly, grabbing a piece of fruit.

 She litterally looked like she was going to explode. Her face turned bright red, and she was almost shaking. "GET OUT OF MY STUDIO!" She yelled. 

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" Harry yelled back.

"Hey, hey, we can sort this out." Paul said, walking in and trying to calm them both down, but after seeing the interviewers face, decided we should probably head of. "Boys, and girl, lets leave.. uh, thats for having us, and goodbye." We all  quickly scurried out of the studio and made our way into the van, preparing for the biggest telling off from Paul yet.