Chapter 17

"Niall! Stells! Come down for dinner!" Maura yelled from below. I giggled at my new nickname given to me within the first hour of me being in the house. Niall rolled his eyes, and pulled me up. His grabbed his hand in mine, and led me to the dining room. The smell of a roast filled the room, and a smiled appeared on my face. I love roast dinners. Niall pulled a seat out from under the table for me, i then gave him a smile of appreciation and sat down. Greg joined the room, followed by Chris, and then Maura from the kitchen, carrying what else but a roast chicken. I looked at Niall to find him already looking at me, smiling. "What?" I mouthed towards him. 

He  just shook his head, smiling still, and turned back to the food. 

I felt a hint of relief when i watched the Horan family eat. They weren't a posh-posh family, but they were polite. I couldn't imagine Niall's family being very posh in the first place. I watched as Niall and Greg's eye contact with each other signalled a food eating competition, surprisingly, Niall was loosing. Maura and Chris both rolled their eyes. Maura leaned into me, "They're always like this." She whispered into my ear with a laugh. I couldn't help but laugh myself. Already the Horans felt like a family to me. 

After dinner, Niall led me back up to 'our' room, so i could get to know it more. Well, that was what he said, I don't know what he means though, 'get to know a room more.' He pulled me on to the bed so we were sat directly next to each other. Suddenly, the door swung open, standing there was Greg. "USE PROTECTION!" He yelled, before slamming the door shut behind him. This resulted in laughing fits from me and Niall, but finally, we caught our breath and sat back up again. "Stella, how long have we been dating?" He asked. I pretended to pause and to think, but i actually knew the answer right away. "About.. six months?" I lied. Niall raised an eyebrow. "Fine. Seven months and twenty nine days." I sighed. Niall laughed, and nodded. "Wait.. our eight month anniversary is on Christmas!" He said excitedly. I stopped to think about it. "Oh yeah it is!" I replied, enthusiastically. But then i thought about it properly. I haven't been in my old life for about eight and a bit months, i haven't spoke with my old friends, i haven't been 'average' Stella anymore. I'm someone else now. But the sad thing is, if i could choose between this life, and the other life. It would be this life. Even though i have been with my old friends my entire 'other' life, i would choose this life without blinking an eye.

I'm not just average Stella.

I'm happy Stella.

Stella who wouldn't change the world for anything. 

A/N: Sorry that this is a pretty small chapter. Theres possible chance of a second upload tonight but.. we'll see ;). 

-Fiveerections. x