Complications

~Flowey P.O.V~
Oh, great! Another stupid human. She looks at me with wide eyes. What?! Haven't you seen a yellow flower with a face? I think. Suddenly, she runs up and gives me a hug.
"Aww, you're so cute!" she squeals. Girls these days. Ummm, what do I do?
"Aww, did I scare you?" she asks as she rubs my petals. I have to admit, it felt good. Time to use the age-old trick.
"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" I introduce myself. I grin. This trick usually works. I try my best to look innocent. I mean, these humans are idiots. It doesn't take a lot to fool them. I tone down the grin because it was beginning to hurt.
"Well, nice to meet you Flowey!" She walked off. You're kidding me. Sure, that's what she said, but in my head she said,
"Haha, yeah no," Humans. Too dumb to even try to make a friend. To be fair, I was about to kill her. But whatever. I'll get her next time. Next time.

~Your P.O.V~

I keep walking until I see a random door in the wall. I decide to knock. I hope it doesn't seem weird. I hear the door unlocking, and this goat lady comes out, wearing a purple dress and smiling.
"Hello, child, I am Toriel. Caretaker of the ruins. Lucky you knocked. There has been recent reports on a yellow flower hurting humans and monsters. Have you seen him?" she asked sweetly.
"Yes," I replied, "but he didn't do anything to me. He said his name was Flowey. I thought he was cute,"
"I trust that you are okay, my child?" she exclaimed in a worried manner.
I nodded my head, and followed her. She walked until we saw a room with a bookcase with a ton of books. I glanced at the titles. Among them were. "101 Ways to use Snails in Cooking" and, "Pieology; the History of Piemaking" I stifled a giggle. What odd selections!
Toriel led me down a hallway into a room. It had a ebony tablestand, a lamp, and a simple bed with a yellow bedspread. I thanked Toriel, and layed down. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A.N. I am so sorry for the lack of updating on everything! I've been on vacation! And honestly, I have no excuse for how long it's been since I've updated my other books... well, whatever. Also, I know the chapters are REALLY SHORT. It's kinda hard for me to have a long enough attention span to write a 1000 word chapter. Honestly, I hardly have an attention span for anything, except Transformice. If you're curious. I'm Andiekoontz on there. Not to mention luigimiss on Animal Jam. And @andiekoontz on Musically. Welp, bye! (And my best friend is oreopeepgirl on Wattpad... I need to shut up)