Looking

I checked every room, absolutely nobody was still there. They are probably all yearning to kill me though. AND THOSE STUPID HEEL MARKS. THEY GOT WORSE. A tear rolls down my cheek. Suddenly, I hear the door creak open. And, to my surprise, Sans walks in, seemingly unharmed. I gasp. TEARS. THOSE STUPID TEARS.
"Uh, (Y.N)? Is there something in your eye...?"
"TEARS!"
"Oh,"
"Well, I'm fine you know. I am a skeleton. I wasn't actually hurt, it was just from shock. The spear passed through me.."
"Oh,"
You start crying again. But this time, they were happy tears. To your surprise, Sans hugs you again. You feel happier instantly. Hey, as I said before, who doesn't like spontaneous hugs? "(Y.N)?" He begins. But he seems to stop himself. "Uh... nothing," You are slightly suspicious, but decide to think nothing of it. His face takes on a blue hue.
"Uh, Sans? Are you OK?"
"No, I mean yeah, it's j-just.." he stutters. You giggle. Usually he keeps his cool. What's happening?
"I-I'm gonna go to b-bed.." he stutters. He awkwardly walks in his room and closes the door. Papyrus comes in loudly.
"SANS IS OKAY! MY BROTHER IS OK!" he manages to yell through tears.
"I know Pap. I know.."
But you can't help thinking. Is there more to Sans then what meets the eye? Why did he save you? Why was his face blue? Why did he seem... so nervous all of a sudden. You had all of these questions, but you had a feeling that none would be answered soon.