Undyne; Part Two

I'm back! I wrote most of this chapter before the weekend, so I could get it out to ya dudes! Welp, over the weekend IHeartOreosYo finished her Sans x Reader! And I gave her the idea and I was writing first! Guess that goes to show how lazy I am. Check it out! (But also read this plz ;-;)
"I know how to use doorknobs!" Undyne yelled, "I just think it's more fun to break down doors!" I rolled my eyes.
I saw Undyne conjure a blue spear, and point it at me. I braced for impact. I heard the woosh of it leaving her hand.
Well, I thought, this is it.
Nothing came. I opened my eyes. Sans was laying on the ground in front of me, apparently hurt. I gasped. Undyne looked just as shocked as me.
"Truce?" I said.
"Truce," she confirmed.
She picked up her phone and began dialing a number.
"Alphys, Sans is hurt. At his house!" She hung up. I grabbed some random socks and tried to wrap up the wound. It wasn't going too good. Plus I felt like my lunch could come up any second, since it looked like he was bleeding. I knew it was probably ketchup, but it still looked disgusting.
I heard footsteps on the stairs. It sounded like Papyrus. What would he do when he saw Sans? Papyrus walked
in. Oh crap.  (OK IM JUST GOING BACK THROUGH AND HOW THE CRAP DID HE LIVE HE ONLY HAS ONE HP! JUST ROLL WITH IT!!!)
"WHAT HAPPENED TO SANS?"1 Papyrus seemed very worried, and sad. Me and Undyne looked at each other. I don't want to pin the blame on her.
"It's a long story," I said. Undyne glanced at me and nodded her head. Papyrus sprinted to the bathroom and came back holding a first aid kit. He pulled the bandages out and began wrapping Sans. Then he saw what little progress I had gotten with the socks.
"WHO TRIED TO WRAP HIM UP WITH SOCKS?"
"Me,"
Papyrus sighed.
That's when a yellow dinosaur ran into the room and looked at Sans.
"We need to get him to Hotland!" she said. Wouldn't that make it worse? Besides, how would we get him there?
"How do we get him there?" I asked.
"Good question," pretty much everyone said.
"W-well, t-there is one w-way" Alphys said, "B-but it might n-not go w-well..."
"WHAT?" Papyrus asked.
"M-Mettaton,"
Does she mean that talking microwave? That does ridiculous poses? Bad idea. Sans also doesn't like Mettaton, so if he happened to wake up.... things would not go well.
"Guys, ma-" Too late. I could already hear metal hitting wood on the stairs. Now there would be heel marks everywhere. Great. Juuuust great. Does he have super hearing or something? Posing Microwave walks in. Get me out of here. I wish I could teleport.
"OOOH, HELLO, DARLINGS~!" Mettaton says. I look to Undyne, who has a disgusted look on her face too. She shrugs at me.
Guess we have no choice.