Freed

I woke up with a start. Had I really heard it? Yes, I think I did. I listened. It's the godly sizzle of bacon. (I had to do it, sorry) I jumped out of bed, opened the door, and raced to the kitchen.
   "Morning Toriel!" I yelled enthusiastically.
    "Good morning child!" She replied.
    "Is that bacon?!" I asked, crossing my fingers.
    "Yes, my child," she responded.  I did my happy dance in my head. I walked out of the kitchen and looked on the bookshelf for something familiar, without luck.
    "Hey Toriel, do you have any books that humans like to read?" I  said.
    "Yes my child. In your room," she answered. I walked into my room and looked at the bookshelf. I gasped and pulled out (F/B)* I walked back to the dining room table and started to read, although I had already read it 6 times.
    She brought breakfast in, which included bacon, eggs, and cinnamon-butterscotch toast. The toast was surprisingly delicious.
   "Hey Toriel, thanks so much for your hospitality, but I should be going. I need to figure out how to get back to the surface," I realized. Toriel cringed.
    "Normally, I would try to convince you to stay, my child, but I feel like there's something important out there for you," she replied. She motioned for me to follow her. She walked down some stairs that seemed to lead into a basement. She fished a key from her pocket, and started to walk down a long hallway. We arrived at a large, purple door. She used the key to unlock the door. I walked through, and she closed it slowly, almost regretfully. (Before we get to the part where you meet Sans, I'm just going to promise, no lemons)
      I began to shiver. The snow was coming down in sheets. I looked down, and saw I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. (Right now, I just wanted to say how annoyed I'm probably gonna get when I have to do all caps for Papyrus. Ugh) I tried to keep walking, but over time, my knees buckled. I tried to stay awake, but all became black.

*For me, it's the Hunger Games.