Waking

You realized that you had fallen asleep on the Skelebro's couch. You blushed. You had almost killed Sans, and you decide to sleep on their couch. You were so embarrassed. And ashamed. You decide to leave before you hurt them anymore. You fight the tears in your eyes. You must stay strong. You get up and grab your few belongings. You stretch as you walk out the door. No need to take longer than necessary. As you walk by, you see a restaurant in the distance. You were hungry. You walk in and see a bunch of dog monsters. They all seem hardly awake.
"Heeeey, huuuuman..." they all say. You cringe. You walk up, because the people at the front seemed more sober. You sit in the only available seat, without looking at who was beside you. You hear a strange noise. You look to your right. IT WAS SANS. He was going to murder me.
"Heeey (Y.N)..." He didn't seem very sober. The fire guy looked uncomfortable. You wanted to help. But you would just hurt your friends more. Heck, they probably weren't even your friends. But, you could feel (Soul Trait) pounding. You had to do this.
"You're adorable.."
You blush again. It was really awkward. It had to be the alcohol talking. You could see a ketchup bottle shoved in his pocket. It must be a strange kind of ketchup. You practically drag Sans out of Grillby's and, not surprisingly, he doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Luckily he's light. You just manage to get to his house. You were about to pass out. You ring the doorbell, and you faint. You hear a gasp before all goes black.