Saddened

Nobody seems to care that I'm here. Except Papyrus, but that's only because he wants to capture me. My eyes tear up. I hate Faith. I hate the Underground.

Sans POV

So, I'm just walking through the snow when i see a random (F.C.) lump. Wow, the rocks are different this reset. I walk closer, because I want a pet rock. That's when I realize it's a stinkin' human. Doesn't look like Frisk or Chara. That's a good thing. I check the human's pockets. All I see is some (Favorite Flavor) gum. I put my jacket on her. So I carry her home and stuff. I mean, what else could I do? Sit there and watch this probably-innocent human die? Yeah, I didn't think so. But if she hurts anybody, especially my brother, she's gonna have a BAD TIME. So we finally get to my house, and I put her on the couch, and put so many blankets on her that I'm surprised she hasn't died of heatstroke.

Time skip brought to you by Bob.

She woke up. Oh my god she woke up. Help me. What do I do?
(Forgets dialogue in previous chapter) (Remembers dialogue but is too lazy)
I decide to introduce myself. So I do my usual introduction. She seems happy for a moment. Then I hear Pap come into the house. I expected them to kinda just hit it off. (COPY AND PASTE TIME!!)
    "BROTHER!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!" he yells. And he walks in. Y.N. looks terrified.  "YOU CAPTURED A HUMAN, SANS!! I AM SO PROUD! I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL UNDYNE!" Papyrus exclaimed, "I SHALL FINALLY BE POPULAR AND HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS! AND.. Mettaton, maybe..."
I am gonna kill that pink toaster. Suddenly, (Y.N) seems sad. Oh no. Her eyes tear up. What did I do?