Chapter 5: Change

Now in perspective of Kayan:
As soon as Ayano and Masuta are out of sight Taro falls to the ground. I hurry to get next to him. "Are you alright?". "Why did she thank me?!". "She is playing games with you. She makes you feel like the bad guy". My poor senpai... I'll fucking kill her! "You are probably right... But it hurts since I did love her... But I'm glad I realized it before it became to bad". "When did you realize it". "A few days before we met you". "I'm so sorry". I hug him tightly. He hugs me back, witch makes my heart beat abnormally fast and my cheeks burn up. Good thing it's kind of dark here and he won't see me blushing. "Yeah, you are a real friend. Unlike those two". I will make her pay for everything she's done to you.
I accompany him on his way home and then I head home to murder the bitch. I open the door silently so she doesn't hear me come into he home. I sneak up and put my ear on the door. It sounds like she is moving around, she is opening drawers. She must be packing her stuff. I listen for a bit more and when I hear her zipping the backpack I enter. She looked horrible, her eyes were red and she looked like she was in a hurry to leave. She must have known I'd come after her. I take out my knife. She throws a pillow at me and tries to make an escape. As she runs down the stairs I grab her by the ponytail. It slips from my hand and she falls down the stairs. I go down and try to stab her, but she moves in time and I end up only hitting her shoulder. She runs out of the house into the dark night. I let her go, she will know to never mess with my senpai ever again.

Now in perspective of Ayano:
I ran as fast as I could to Budo's house. I knock on the door desperately not knowing if I'm still followed or not. The door opens and Budo's grandfather is standing in the doorway. "The demon is back". "Please let me in". I look paranoid back to the street. "No way". Then I hear from inside Budo's voice. "Let her in". He goes through the doorway and hugs me. I feel weak in the knees and let him catch me. He picks me up and moves me to his bed. I start to cry again. "My sweet Aya...". I hug him tightly. "It hurts...". "Your shoulder?". "No, it hurts knowing he hates me. It hurts even more than before...". "Don't turn off your emotions". "I won't. I will never turn off my emotions, no mater what happens". "That's my strong Aya I love". He kissed me and then let's me back down on the bed. "That's the first step to her flipping. Saying she won't turn her emotions off". "What does he mean?". "Nothing, ignore him". He take the first aid kit and takes out the necessary stuff. He rips my shirt where the blood is and starts taking care of the wound. His grandpa just stands and watches us. "It isn't your first time bandaging a wound, is it?". "No, I have done this before. I learned how in order to be able to help Aya if she is ever in danger". "So you basically encourage her killing by helping her out". "She doesn't want to kill!". "Don't believe her sweet words. She is a liar". "It's not true!". I can hear them arguing, but my conscience starts to fade away.

Now in perspective of Budo:
Aya fell asleep, so I take the blanket and cover her. "You are too nice for your own good". "I understand why you don't trust her, but she is different from her grandmother". "Grandmother!? So you know that snake of a woman!". "Yes". "Even if it may not seem like it now, she will be the same as her one day". "Can you leave my room". "I'm just warning you". "Please leave". "Fine, good night". "Yes... Good night...".
He closes the door and I go to sleep next to Aya.
Monday when we go to school we both see Taro sitting with Kayan. We go to the roof so we don't have to face them. As we go through the doors to the roof we hear crying. We go to the source of the sound and find a curled up Osana crying. Aya run up to her. "What happened?". "I just lost the two most precious people to me". She says between hiccups. "Last week I broke up with that jerk, he cheated on me. And today when I went to talk to Taro he completely denied me, he told me to never talk to him again". He is pushing all of his old friends away. Aya hugs her. "You're a strong girl. Some guy can't break you like that. Go out there and show them you didn't depend on them". "I guess you are right... I'll go back there and make some new friends... After I reapply my mascara of course". She smiled and got up. We staid behind and watched her go. "I just told her to go and just ignore them, yet we are doing the exact opposite". She goes over to the fence over looking the fountain. I went and hugged her from behind. (Almost like in Titanic :)) she just has to move her arms up (\^∇^/) We were looking as Osana goes to the group of girls and starts a conversation. Then I look over at Kayan and realize he is looking at us. I pull Aya away so he can't see us anymore. The look he had, he must still want to kill Aya. "Maybe you should skip classes". "No! I'm not about to ruin my academic performance to avoid Kayan". "What if he hurts you?". "He wouldn't in front of all those people". "Fine, but I will accompany you until you get to class and you aren't allowed to leave without me. And also stay near some friends like Kokona and Saki". "Yes, yes. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself". "I'm serious!". "So am I. Don't worry, I won't do anything reckless". I take her to her class and then head to mine.
I inevitably meet eyes with Taro. We both look at our phones to avoid each other. A girl comes up to me. "H-hi. I-I'm h-here to tell y-you that t-the club leaders h-have a meeting t-today". "Oh, thanks for reminding. I totally forgot. By the way. Who are you?". "I'm R-Ruto Oka... We are c-classm-mates". "Are you new?". "No, we are i-in the same class since l-last year". "R-really? Damn, now I'm also stuttering". "I'm sorry". She bows down low. "Don't worry about it. Well nice meeting you... or actually just talking to you". "H-have a nice d-day". She went back to her seat that was near the end of the class, that's why I never noticed her before. Oh damn, I just realized I am supposed to accompany Aya home. I'll have to talk with her after this class.