Chapter 6: Suffering

Now in perspective of Kayan:
Today we walked together again, and we even started to talk more on the way. We arrive to school and we are changing our shoes. Taro looks over at Ayano and then goes over to her, I follow him. "I heard Budo's grandpa died last night". "Yes". She said with a blank expression. Taro waited until the last student left and said. "Budo told me you are the one that killed him". "Yes". She didn't even try to deny it. "I was right to get away from you". "I guess you were". She looked down at her palms and her face turned pale. "Excuse me now, I'll be leaving". She said and ran off.

Now in perspective of Ayano:
I looked down at my palms and the flashback of Budo's grandpa came back. I felt all the blood leave my body. I have to leave, fast. "Excuse me now, I'll be leaving". I tried to say it as calmly as possible and then ran off to the girls bathroom. I was constantly looking at my hands, it looked like my arms were covered in blood. I turn on the sink and start to wash my hands, but the blood just doesn't wash off. The water is also turning to blood. I feel sick and rush to the toilet and vomit. I look in the mirror and see myself covered in blood and Budo's hatred filled face looking at me from behind. I start shacking and tears run down my face. I lock myself in the bathroom stall and cry there.

Now in perspective of Kayan:
After Ayano ran off we went to our usual spot and opened our books. A weird girl with dark circles under her eyes and a chocker came up to us. "Um... E-excuse me... Yamada-san... Y-you are f-friends with Masuta-san, r-right? H-he forgot t-this y-yes-sterday at t-the club l-leader m-meeting. C-can you give it t-to him?". She gave him a small bag. "Sure. You are from our class?". "Y-yes". "Well, have a nice day". "T-thank you... You also h-have a nice d-day". She blushed and left. I didn't like the way she looked at him. I took out from my pocket two book signs. "Look what I found in a store yesterday. They are cool, aren't they? I bought two, so choose witch one you like". "Thanks! They really are cool! I'll choose this one". He took one and placed it in his book, closing it and putting it aside. "Why are you so nice to me?". "W-what do you mean?". Did he realize my feelings towards him? "You are so nice to me, even if we just met". "We just have a lot in common. You are my first friend". Did I just put myself in the friend zone? "You seem like a popular guy with the girls. No way am I your first friend". "You are even more popular than me and you don't seem to be friends with any of them. So now you understand why your argument isn't valid". "I guess so... But I still had some friends from both childhood and school". "My father had to move all the time because of work and I never staid in one place long enough to meet anyone". "It must have been tough". "I got used to it. Besides, it's in the past, I can now stay here for as long as I want". "Oh yeah, I heard you saying you are moving here for work...". "I lied about that. I knew grandma wouldn't let me stay unless I told her that". "Really?". "Yes, contrary to what Ayano thinks I'm actually not doing any Aishi jobs. The one in witch we met was my one and only I ever did. I was forced to do it because the man blackmailed me". "And that's why you didn't try to fight after he died". "Yes". "You finally opened up a little. I'm glad we got to talk about stuff like this". I blushed a little. "Man, you could kill all the ladies right now with that cute blush". "W-what?!". I blushed harder. "Come on, don't joke like that!". I try to calm down and make my blush disappear. "And now they would die from the serious sexy look". He laughed and I felt like I was going crazy from embarrassment and also a bit from happiness. "You are the one talking... You are the hottest guy in school and a cutie at the same time". He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Sorry, went to far?". "No, it's okay... I'm just not used to stuff like this. Ayano would occasionally tell me something, but not often". He keeps bringing up Ayano... He can't forget her yet. "Hey! What's with that sad face?". "Sad?! No it's nothing". "You can tell me if anything is bothering you". "Well, actually I was feeling bad for you. The fact that Ayano treated you so badly and you have to see her every day and you can't forget her...". "I guess I do keep mentioning her... I'll try harder to forget about her". I smiled a little. "You killed another thousand ladies just now". He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. I feel my heart beating so fast it could explode any second. "I'll get going to class, those girls are looking at us for a while and I don't wan to stay long enough for them to come ask us out". He showed me the girls that really were looking at us. We went together part way to class. I sat down at my place waiting for class to start. I notice two of the girls watching us enter the classroom. They must be in the same class, I just never noticed them before. They come up to me. "OMG, you are such a cute couple. I LOVE gay couples!!". "What! No, no! We aren't...". They think I would be cute together with senpai... "Ow, to bad. I really wanted you two to be like the guys in one of my favorite yaoi". Oh no, she is one of those girls. (A/N: Neko-chan is also guilty of this o(╥﹏╥)o So Kayan wouldn't like me. It's fine, still a fujoshi at heart) "Well, if you aren't together will you go on a date with me?". Asked the other girl. "Sorry, not interested". "I understand...". The girl looked a bit sad. "So you do like him! You just aren't together YET". The first girl said jumping around. Me and senpai together... I blushed at the idea. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me" *wink wink*. "There is no such secret". "Come on, don't hide. I'll help you out". "I don't need you helping me out with anything!". "Fine, but I still ship you two together". I'm done with this, I'll just ignore her from now on.