Four

After that day, Sasuke and I stopped communicating, verbally that it. I remember the lunch bell was about ring when Daichi called something to my attention.

"Is it just me or are a shit load of guys hitting on you?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What makes you say that?" I questioned.

"Yeah, yesterday you threw away two flower bouquets." Added Ino.

"I don't like flowers." I retorted.

"How can you say that! My family owns a flower shop, you know." I rolled my eyes as she kept talking about flowers.

"Ino! Would you like to share with the class what's so important that you have to interrupt my lesson." We all turned to look at Asuma Sensei.

"No, sorry." She muttered. As far as I knew Asuma knew Ino since she was a child.

When lunch time came around, Daichi and I found out we couldn't sit in the library, because it was closed for renovations. So I thought of a simple solution to sit somewhere in the cafeteria.

I ordered Daichi to find us a table while I got us some food. As I waited in the endlessly long lunch line, I watched Daichi look around for almost three minutes until he settled at a table right in front of him. I rolled my eyes at his idiocracy.

I was about to pick our food when I was stopped by a blonde boy walking by the line. He looked me up and down before speaking up. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" 

I looked at him dead in the eyes before a small smirk replaced my frown. "Go ahead, but keep walking this time."

He frowned as crossed his arms. His mouth opened to say something else, but I cut him off by walking away. His jaw flew open in shock. I took our food and walked back to our new table.

Once I got there, I encountered Daichi and two other guys arguing with him. I placed the food on the table nonchalantly and sat down. He had a knack of getting himself in trouble.

"Look, dude this is our table." I looked up at the brown haired boy as he complained several times. Suddenly his friend came up to me.

"Or you could just sit on my lap and talk about what comes up." I was starting to become seriously annoyed with this school.

"That would be a short conversation."  Daichi whispered to himself. I stifled a chuckle as I watched the boy's infuriated face.

I caught sight of Naruto and his friends coming up to us. Great, just what I needed. They pushed through the crowd and stood in front of our table.

"You guys can just sit with us." Naruto explained after he saw the situation.

"I don't know if Michi is willing to agree to that." I smugly looked at Daichi then Naruto.

A sigh escaped my lips as I realized the situation I was in. I reluctantly stood up. I carried the small food tray in my hands as I walked. We all followed Naruto to his table. I set down my food nonchalantly.

The green table was filled with food and dirt. Sakura had her eyes glued on Sasuke. He looked off into the distance. Ino, Sai, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Neji also sat at the table.

"Hey, guys!" Daichi nodded his head as he greeted them.

Conversation filled the table, but I zoned out of most of it. I watched Daichi's eyes. As they followed Sakura and her obnoxious actions. She faired her arms as she spoke. Overall, she was a fairly mellow person though; she had her good moments. Sakura was mature and calm when she needed to be, but she never knew how to give up on Sasuke that is. I picked back up on the conversation when she started to speak.

"You guys, I'm kind of obsessed with this app." She point her phone towards us. The screen showed the name of the dating app she mentioned not too long ago.

"Oh yeah, it's actually pretty decent." TenTen spoke as she pulled out her phone.

"It's not full of dickheads, so yeah." Ino spoke up.

"You use that app?" Sai turned to look at his girlfriend.

"I had to test it out; don't get hurt, darling. I still love you." Sai only looked away. Ino became offended and almost hurt. She's not the type of person to get emotionally hurt, but it happens.

Daichi's voice pushed my attention away from the couple. "Hey, Michi maybe you should get it."

I made a face and shook my head. "Why would I do that, idiot?"

"Everyone here already has it; you're the only one left."

"Your peer pressure won't work on me, Daichi. Also, Hinata doesn't have it." I gestured her as I spoke.

"Or Sasuke." Sakura conveniently interrupted.

"Or Sasuke." I echoed.

"Yeah!" Naruto's loud voice startled me. "Gimme!" He gestured my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Before I could process it, Daichi snatched my phone from my hands. I protested until I saw Naruto take Sasuke's phone too. The seemingly clueless Sasuke complained to Naruto. Naruto had his hands on both Sasuke's and my phone.

"What's the password?!" He whined once he saw my phone. A smirk played on my lips.

"It's 2400."

"Not cool, idiot!" I hit Daichi on the arm. I couldn't expect him not to know; it's his birthday after all. My birthday is too obvious, so I choose his.

"All right!" He began to mumble as he worked on my phone. "Apps, dating, here it is. Now I have to wait!" He pouted. " You can set it up." He handed the phone to Daichi.

"Give it to me. I'll do it." I started before he rejected me.

"You dobe, I don't want that stupid app." Sasuke complained.

I looked back at Daichi, who still held my phone in his hands. "Full name: Michi Harada. Birthday: November 20."

The bell interrupted him. He looked up and smiled at me; I rolled my eyes. Everyone said goodbye as they began to walk to their classrooms.

"Give me that already." 

"Wait, I'm almost done. Username: Ilovecats. Shit, that's taken. Okay, 1lovecats. Password: Ilovedaichi."

"I'm not going to remember that."

"Yes, you are. You tell yourself everyday that you love me."

"Keep thinking that."

"I will." He handed me my phone. I held back an eye roll as I looked upon my complete profile.

"What kind of a username is 1lovecats?"

"Your kind of a username." I rolled my eyes. He's always right.

"I hope you know that I hate you."

"I love you too."