Five

The next day was uneventful, besides the fight everyone got into. Except for me, because Daichi refused to let me fight. I was ready to bash some people's heads. Well, that wasn't the only reason.

It was right after school. Daichi and I were walking out of our last class when we heard Naruto arguing with three guys. I assumed they were seniors because they looked older than us. I was going to continue walking, but Daichi stopped me. At first, we stood and watched them argue.

The blonde one did most of the talking while the other two stood back. He wore his hair up in pony tail, and had mouth tattoos on his hands. I saw them when he raised his hands to defend himself. The red head next to him had a bored expression on his face, and he looked tired of his friends antics. The other guy had scars on his face and his hair was long.

"Stay the hell away from her!" Naruto yelled. I assumed the argument was about Hinata.

"Hey, un, I was just talking to her."

"You bastards made her cry." Naruto was losing his patience.

"It's not my fault she can't take a joke." He reasoned with a carefree tone.

"That's it." I really thought Naruto was going to go at him, but Sasuke literally just came out of nowhere and held him back.

He told Naruto something, but I couldn't catch it. Daichi mentioned me to go forward, but I really didn't want to get into a fight. It wasn't our fight anyway. From this point forward things got a little out of hand. Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Sai, and Hinata arrived at the scene.

"That's right; you can't win this fight by yourself." The blonde boy taunted.

"If you're going to fight, just do it." Sasuke gritted his teeth as he spoke.

All of a sudden the guy with the scars punched Naruto. It definitely caught him off guard, because he stumbled backwards. Naruto didn't miss a beat as he returned the punch. After that, everyone got into the fight. It was four against three, because Sakura, Hinata, Daichi, and I weren't fighting.

This is the part when I lost my cool. There were a lot of people standing around us now. Sasuke punched the blonde guy, and he fell in front of me. He stood up and looked at me with the a smirk.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing hanging out with an asshole like him?" He gestured Daichi.

I had nothing against him insulting me, but he didn't insult me; he insulted my friend. Saying I was pissed off was an understatement. He had not right to say anything about Daichi; he didn't even know him!

"You're the fucking asshole!" My fist slammed against his cheek. It fucking hurt, but it didn't matter. It mattered that it hurt him more.

"Michi!" Daichi yelled my name as I punched him.

"Ugh, you bitch!" The guy stood up as he nursed his wound.

I walked up to him and grabbed a fistful of his collar. I was prepared to curse him out, but Daichi grabbed my shoulder. His eyes were laced with anger as he looked at me. I took a moment to look at Sasuke who still stood by us. He held a carefree look as he continued to watch the fight unfold.

It was my mistake to get distracted, for when I looked back the guy was ready to hit me. Daichi would never let that happen, though, so he didn't. Daichi beat the living hell out of that guy.

Long story short, we were all suspended for three days.

▫ ▫ ▫

The next day, Daichi had a bruise right below his eye. I walked to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack. My phone buzzed on the kitchen table. As I picked up my phone, I threw the ice pack at Daichi. I didn't bother to see where it landed, but his cry of pain let me know the throw wasn't successful.