Chapter 4 Few says many

"Everyone, step up to your brooms!" Shouted Madam Hooch. It was their first flying lesson of the year and Slytherin, was with Gryffindor. It was a rather hot day and everyone was sweating out of their minds.

Of course, only he and Harry where on quidich teams and where obviously the best but at the moment he couldn't concentrate. Draco hadn't got any sleep last night apart from the odd minute or 2 where he would doze off, only to be woken sweating from a nightmare of his father screaming at him.

They where learning to lean forward on their brooms with their hands out, like a seaker would to catch the golden snitch. Of course, as seakers themselves, him and Harry where asked to help teach the others in 2 groups, Madam Pooch teaching the less advanced and Harry and Draco teaching the more advanced.

Draco walked up to the front of the group, followed by Harry. He stepped up to his broom and shouted up and it came to his hand, Harry and the rest of the group did the same. "Everyone mount your brooms!" Shouted Harry. They hadn't talked to each other for years, let alone taught together and this was beyond awkward.

"Now. Put one hand out in front of you, and one hand on the very end of your broom. Get the hang of balancing in that position!" Directed Harry to the group.

After several tries of leaning forward without falling off, most of the group had done it and where beginning to fly very slowly around the field. That was, until Nevil was concentrating so hard on not falling of that he flew straight into a tree immediately distracting everyone else who fell to the ground in a large thud.

Harry, Draco and Madam Hooch where left hovering on their brooms above a class of groaning students, some of witch where probably hurt rather badly. Harry ran over to Nevil who had been knocked out from the tree and took him to the hospital wing.

Draco however, was trying to figure out what he had just witnessed. "Malfoy!" Called Madam Hooch. "Stop day dreaming!". He ran over to the other side of the field trying not to step on any students. "I'm taking these two to the hospital wing. Your in charge while I'm gone." Madam Hooch strode off with the two students, one boy from Gryffindor and a boy from Slytherin.

Draco strode over to Crab and Goyle with a smirk on his face. "Did you see that idiot?!" Draco snorted, "How can someone be so stupid?" The three of them where laughing hysterically. Draco didn't want to be mean but he

"What are you laughing about Malfoy." Harry walked out of the stone arch into the field. Draco and the others fell silent as the whole class steered their heads toward him and Harry. "Oh, we where just talking about what and idiot Longbotom was." Draco answered smugly. Pansy sniggered.

"Bit rich coming from you don't you think." Harry smirked. Draco's hart sank. All he wanted was for them to stop fighting. Ron gave out a large snort, rattling the whole class.

"What are you laughing about, Weasley." Draco gave Ron a large shove. Where he was almost in love with Harry, Draco still despised Ron. "That's enough! I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in my class!" Madam Pooch walked across the field to the six of them, shock on her face. "Five points from Slitherin."

"Thanks a lot Weasley." Draco gave out a small grunt and spun around to walk off back to his broom. "Your welcome!" Shouted Ron in reply. "Serves him right." He heard Harry say as he walked, trying to hide his now hurt face.