Chapter 6 I Hate Me To

When the morning came, Draco woke to warmth and light that was so bright he couldn't open his eyes. After a few minutes Draco registered that he was still on the tower and the memories from he night before came flooding back. Then he noticed the warm breath on his neck and strong arms wrapped around his chest. Then, he remembered Harry.

Draco was instantly filled with emotions, suddenly nothing mattered anymore because he had a reason. A reason to care. A reason to try. A reason to live. He took in the warmth and let the happiness fill his head.

"Hi" Harry whispered after and hour or two. Draco looked up and stared at Harry's beautiful face. "H-hey." Draco murmured back shyly. "Are you ok? I mean, do you feel any better, at all?" Draco smiled back at Harry's concerned face, "A lot." For a while they both just stared at each other, filled with emotion.

For a second the blond seemed to get lost in Harry's emerald eyes. He couldn't even comprehend them. Then before he knew it, Harry lifted his head up and kissed Draco. The blonds eyes shot open and he was overcome with shock.

After a few seconds Draco relaxed and Harry pulled away slowly. Draco was still in a bit of shock so he just kind of stared at Harry in astonishment, his mouth hanging open. "Was that-I'm sorry. I didn't..." Harry couldn't find his words. "No." Draco cut him off. "That was fine." Harry looked up at Draco and they smiled at each other before Draco planted his lips again on Harry's. "I'm kissing the golden boy." Said Draco. "I'm kissing a ferret."

Draco and Harry laughed together for a while before realising where they still where. "It's 10, shit." Draco said. "Everyone is going to have noticed that we're gone by now and how are we going to get out of here without someone noticing!" He started to panic.

"Draco, calm down. It's ok." Harry took out his wand. "Acio invisibility cloak."

The cloak appeared in Harry's now invisible hand. "Acio Maudors Map." Like the invisibility cloak, the Map appeared in front of him. "We won't be spotted if we have these."

The two of them looked at he map and found that Ron was still asleep and Hermione was in the Library. So they weren't a problem. Pansy, Crab, Goyle and Blaise(who had arrived late after missing the train) however where a different story.

Pansy was in the Slytherin common room with Blaise and Goyle while Crab was coming slowly back from the kitchens. So, Harry could easily sneak back to the Gryffindor common room but Draco, was trapped. They had to think up a cover story for when he left because they had probably noticed that he wasn't there last night.

"I felt sick and had to stay in the hospital wing last night." Where the lying words that came out of Draco's moth when he got to the common room. "We didn't even notice you where gone." Said Blaise. None of them even looked up at him when he came in. "Oh, ok." Draco said sadly. Again they didn't look up. Draco sighed and then turned around and headed to his room in dismay.

When he got to his room, Draco just thought about what had happened last night, what he almost did and ,to be honest, what he still wanted to do.

As it was the weekend and they had no lessons, Draco decided to go to Hogsmeed. He didn't really go there for anything but ended up going to the Hogs head and just sitting there on his own drinking. After a while, Draco decided to go out and look at some of the shops, still not really aiming to buy anything.

After about 15 minutes Draco found a shop that intrigued him. It had so many amazing things in the window, yet no one was in there and it was busy that day. Draco contemplated wether to go in and eventually decided to get two pads of paper that if you wrote on one, it appears on the other and you can have a convocation.