Special 2 - (minho)

One thing turned into another. We were hugging, then kissing, and now we both were naked. "Hold on." Ji-ho said placing her hand softly upon my chest. She pushed me away so we can look at one another. "So what are we?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Sex buddies? Or are you cheating with your wife? Oh my god! I didn't even ask if you were married and here we are naked? What if your wife comes in?!" I chuckled as she was now trying to push me off of her, but my body wasn't moving from her weak pushes.

"First of all, not married. Second, sex buddies? Seriously?" I said in disbelief.

"You still haven't answered my question." Ji-ho pouted while covering her chest with her arms. I slowly glanced over her body. It was covered in scars, it no longer looked the same the first time that we had done it. Yep, her boobs grew bigger.

"Hello mister, answer me. What are we?" she said frowning at me now.

"We can be whatever you want. I'm just glad to have you back in my life. I'm never letting you go, not this time." I said and watched as her frown softened and a little smile started to form upon the edges of her lips. It quickly disappeared as if she wasn't satisfied with my answer.

"What do you want us to be?" she asked.

Only one thing came to my mind. "I want you to be my wife, and I your husband. I want to have kids with you, and spend the rest of whatever life I have with you." I said kissing her forehead and then her lips.

"Me too."

"Let's make a kid right now." I said smirking as I watched her face flush red.

"Ok, but not here. As comfy as your sofa is let's take this to the bedroom." she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

Oh gosh. She was the cutest, and I couldn't help but comply to any of her wishes. I swiftly carried her in my arms to my bedroom upstairs. I locked my door just in case anyone did try and pop in on us.

"Is it to your liking now, princess?" I said as I gently laid her down on the bed. She nodded her head and sat up to look out my window. "It's beautiful." she said. She turned around to look at me and blushed. I guess she forgot we were both naked.

"Like what you see?" I said smirking as I pinned her to the bed and was now on top of her.

"Are you okay with how my body looks like? I have so many scars?" she asked avoiding my intense stare. I took another look at her body, she was beautiful. I loosened my grip upon her and slowly kissed her scars.

My lips slowly traveled from her neck to her stomach. I could hear her softly moaning as I traveled down further away from her face. "Minho." her voice was like an angel as I lifted one of her legs upon my shoulder.

"You're beautiful just the way you are." I said and kissed her inner thigh. I could hear her stop breathing as my mouth neared her heated core. "Don't...ahh! Minho!" she moaned as my mouth made contact with her womanhood. Her fingers gripping my hair, her legs now in the air giving me better access. Her moans were like music to my ears.

My tongue reached as far as it could, which made her moan louder and louder. Her grip upon my hair was losing its strength. I gripped her thighs as she could no longer keep her feet up. I wasn't going to stop until she came. I wanted her to feel good.

"I want you." she panted. I lost myself at her words. I brought my lips back to her lips, letting her taste herself. Our tongues fighting one another. I could feel her hand now around my member. I moaned as she was slowly rubbing the tip.