{1} Meeting Him

•Edited on 10/30/17•

Kami's POV
"Ow, ow, ow! Everything still hurts from that second origin thing!" I whined. "Yeah, but it had to be done." My friend and guild mate, Gray shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so." I responded.

"Let's get moving. We have to find our inn before nightfall." Erza said, standing tall. "Why don't you feel like death on a cracker?" Lucy asked her. "My guess is that she's always had her second origin." Gray said and I laughed.

TIMESKIP

That afternoon, my friend Delaney; her exceed, Lilith; my little brother Ross and I were walking around Crocus, just taking the beautiful city in, when Delaney stopped and sniffed the air. "Laney, what's wrong?" Lilith said as she shook the blondes shoulder.

"I smell him." Delaney said, putting emphasis on the word 'him'. We all knew what that meant.

"Well, well, well. So the rumors are true!" A voice said from behind us.

We turned around and saw my older brother, Chandler. At first, I was happy to see him again. But all of that happiness turned into disappointment when I saw the Sabertooth crest on his neck.

His dark blue hair was held back with a large amount of hair product, he had his normal blue coat with the high collar on, white pants, black shoes that looked somewhat like Uggs on, and a dark blue Sabertooth mark on top of his windpipe.

"When Sting and Rogue told me that Fairy Tail was competing this year, I thought they were full of it. But I guess they were right...for a change." Chandler smirked.

"And I take it that your guild is competing?" Delaney raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Of course! We have to defend our title." He answered plainly. "Whatever, Chandler." Delaney scoffed. He laughed and walked away.

"Oh and one more thing..." Chandler stopped and turned to face us. "Welcome home." He said and continued walking.

"Still a jerk." Ross said plainly.
"Agreed." I said.
"Come on guys! We have to get back to our inn's before midnight!" Delaney said and started running.

Being that Ross and I use air magic, we flew ahead of her easily. But Lilith grabbed hold of Delaney and flew after us. We all laughed as we landed. We all landed in sync only because we had been working together for years.

We started walking down the street slowly to catch our breath. As I was walking, someone's hand grabbed my upper arm. I turned to see who it was only to find a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "It really is you." He said, smiling. I tried to pull away, but he was to strong.

"Hey, Rogue! It's them!" The blonde called out to another guy with black hair and bangs that covered half of his face. Both had exceeds with them, so I assume that they're dragon slayers. "It's the one you want. Not mine." The one called Rogue said bluntly.

Rogue's eyes widened when another hand grabbed the blondes hand and pulled it off. "I'd keep walking, boys." Delaney said as she pulled the hand off. "There you go, buddy! She's right there." The blonde smirked. "S-shut up, Sting." Rogue said as he looked down at his feet.

"Who are you guys anyway?" Delaney asked. "And what do you want with my sister." Ross said through clenched teeth. He's the overprotective younger brother.

"You people have never heard of The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth? They're the strongest dragon slayers of all time!" The little red exceed exclaimed. "Fro thinks so too!" The little exceed in a pink frog suit agreed.

"Nope. Never heard of them." Delaney said.

"Well we know a lot about you three. Team Storm of Fairy Tail. Delaney Dryer, second generation lightning dragon slayer; Kami Siderosha, known as The Woman of Air, and Ross Siderosha, the little brother of the trio." The blonde known as Sting explained.

As he explained, he walked over to me and wrapped one arm around my waist and was petting my cheek with his other hand. While I will never openly admit it, I liked it.

"Take your hands off of her. NOW!" Ross commanded. "Okay, okay. Relax." Sting let go of me, but not before purring in my ear, "I'll see you later, Kami-chan~." That made my face heat up. I tried to cover it with my hands so that Delaney and Ross wouldn't see.

The dragon slayers walked away in one direction and Delaney, Ross, and Lilith pulled me in the other direction.

Sting's POV

"So, you and Delaney, huh?" I poked Rogue and teased him about his little (huge) crush on the mage as we walked away. "I said 'Shut up' didn't I?" He said while blushing. This will be fun.

"You know, she's a total babe. Maybe I should ask her out." I smirked. Rogue glared at me and growled, "Mine." I put my hands up in defense. "Hey, sorry."

"I thought that you liked Kami-chan, Sting-kun." Lector points out. I blush a little. "Fro thinks so too!" Frosch says.

"I can see why you would feel that way, Sting. But remember, she's in a guild with three male dragon slayers. You better get her if you want her." Rogue points out.

He's right. I can't lose her to anyone.

Kami Siderosha is Mine!