1 ~ Clown v.s Clown

Giggles Outfit

Kalie's P.O.V

I drived happily listening to music. I had a black pleaded skirt,with a black blouse,lavender knee high converse,and lavender bands on my wrists. My brother wanted to do a collab with me and another youtuber. Don't know what we're doing,but he wanted Giggles so I'm gonna give him Giggles. I pulled up to my brother's house and parked. I grabbed my makeup bag and walked to the door.

I knocked lightly and instantly a green haired energy ball answered. "Hi Kalie!!!!!" I smiled and responded "Hey Jackaboy! Is Singe here?"

He shook his head and invited me in. We walked up to his recording room where he had three stools in front of the wall facing the camera. I smiled and said "I'm gonna go chalk my hair" he nodded and went downstairs to do god knows what.

I went into the bathroom and checked up on my makeup. It looked ok but I fixed up the diamonds so they looked a bit sharper. I added the gems at the corners and I fixed the blend in my lipstick. I grabbed the lavender chalk and started coloring my eyebrows. when I finish with that I started to color my brown hair a soft lavender. It took me a while but I finally finished it.

I separated a piece of my hair for the side bangs and continued to put my hair in two high pigtails. I brush the side bangs so you could barely see one of my eyes but I could still see fully.

I heard a knock on the door and my brother yell "Coming" I looked in the mirror and straightened out my skirt and shirt. I heard the door close and a pairs of footsteps going up the stairs as I started zipping up my knee high converse.

I then heard my brother say "Hey Giggles! You ready?" I laughed and responded opening the door "I'm not Giggles just yet" As we walked up the stairs my brother said "I still feel like you're coping PJ" I glared at him and said "You know I like making characters and Giggles the clown sounded good."

I had been watching KickThePJ for a while now. My brother knew I loved his work and constantly teased me saying that I liked him and that's why I created Giggles. I always said I didn't but I was always jealous that my brother knew him. I was broken out of my train of thought as my brother opene his recording room door.

I then saw a tall pink haired man with clown make up on and piercing green eyes. I stopped short and looked at my brother then to the man. My brother had the evilest grin on and said "Wiggles meet Giggles" Wiggles smiled a clown smilie and said "Hi! I'm Wiggles,everyone's least favorite clown" I smiled back and said in my Giggles voice "I'm Giggles! The crazy clown that may die of laughter!"

We shook hands and my brother said "On to the video!!" He skipped over to the stools with me and Wiggles behind him. Jack sat in the middle as I sat to his right and Wiggles to his left.