2 ~ Drawing

Kalie's P.O.V

I woke up around 8:30. It was a rainy day and outside looked grey. My phone buzzed with a text from my idiotic brother.

Jack:Hey everybody! Since it's raining I'm gonna invite everyone over to hang out and maybe play games and make stupid vlogs together! 

Signe: I'll be there yah know since i live there  ❤️😂

Dan:Sounds good to me 😃

Phil:I'll be there with Dan!

Chris: I'll be there but can anybody give me a ride?

PJ:I'll be there and Chris I can take you!

Chris: Sounds good PJ

Felix: I'll be there

Mariza: Can't wait! Thank you for inviting us! 

I responded to the series of texts happily knowing I'll be able to see my friends again and PJ

Me:I'll be there brother but I'm coming early because I wanna bug you

Jack:Whatever Kalie but everyone be there by 6:30 

Dan: See you guys there

Kalie: Cya then

PJ:Bye

Kalie:Bye

The conversations ended with me and PJ saying goodbye. I got up and got dressed into some ripped shorts,a black top,and slipped on my white sneakers. I brushed my hair straight and left it down. I grabbed my sketch book,my pencil case,and my quick travel camera and stuffed them into my small black backpack. 

I grabbed my phone and grabbed the skateboard leaning against the wall

I grabbed my phone and grabbed the skateboard leaning against the wall. Jack wasn't far so I decided to just skateboard over. I walked out the door and made my way to Jack's house. As I was riding I saw a park and stopped by. 

I sat down on a  bench and took my sketch book and pencil case out. I looked up to see the sun above two trees that had fairy lights strung to them with a tree house on top. I smiled and started to sketch the scene.

It took me awhile but I finished it up with some soft hues of color. I closed the book and put away my pencils.I grabbed my skateboard and continued my way to Jack's.

I knocked on the door with my skateboard in hand. Signe opened the door and smiled seeing me. "Hey Kalie!" I smiled and responded "hey Signe!" She invited me in and I set my skateboard down in the corner closest to the door.