7 ~ Mending Scars

(Trigger warning and some sexual content)

Kalie's P.O.V

I bolted upright and burst into tears. I rocked myself back and forth trying to find comfort. "Kalie! Oh my god" PJ said pulling me to sit in his lap facing him.

Tears were streaming down my face and unto my legs but I didn't care. PJ wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

He whispered soothing things while rubbing circles on my back. My sobs turned into sniffles as I started to calm down.

He pulled me to face him and said "Love, you need to tell me what's going on" I nodded and said quietly "I'll say just please stay"

He's face was shocked and said "I'm not going anywhere" I snuggled half my face into his chest and started

"When I was in a high school I wasn't the most popular kid. I didn't having a friends and was constantly picked on." I buried my head further in his chest seeking warmth.

"Jack was only there for two years in high school so for two years after that I was kinda of the punchingbag" PJ growled pulling me closer to him.

" I really hated myself so you can imagine where those cuts came from. Uhmm so after high school I stopped and everything was fine" PJ raised and eyebrow

I nuzzled my head into his shoulder saying quietly "When you left for LA I wasn't really feeling good but it was fine. Then I was walking down the streets and saw a group of people who used to bully me"

"I did't know what to do so I just kept walking but they knew who I was. So they instantly started saying things like 'PJ left because he doesn't love you' and 'PJ probably has another girlfriend and is spending time with her in LA'"

"I didn't know what to do so I went home and tried to calm down. I grabbed my phone and was gonna text you but went for pictures of us so I wouldn't bug you"

"But I went to the beginning first and found old photographs I had taken a picture of with my phone and one was a picture of me alone" He tilted his head in confusion and I just cupped his cheek.

"Way in the back of the picture was a girl with blonde hair kissing a boy much taller then her with brown hair. I knew it wasn't you but my brain didn't think that and instantly said it was never meant to be"

"So I tried to make the images go away but it wouldn't work. I went to the bathroom and just sat down crying..." I trailed off. I knew what was next

"So subconsciously I moved towards a razor. I didn't realize what I was doing intill a small cut was made on my side" Tears fell and I said to PJ

"I started doing it again PJ I cut. What do I do?" He hugged me close as I cried into his chest. He made small kisses on my neck soothing me.

He pulled away and lifted my chin so I could see him "You're an amazing person. I love you so much and I'll never stop loving you. You're my world don't forget that" He leaned down and softly kissed me.

I kissed back putting my hands around his neck. We both pulled back and I whispered "Thank you" He nodded and said "I love you" I responded "I love you too" I added in a motherly voice "Now why were you up this late?"