10 ~ Daddy's Little Girl

(Sorry I haven't updated in like three days! I've been busy getting my school stuff together and finishing up summer work that I lost track of time intill I remembered to update. Sorry for the wait Love Yah!)

Kalie's P.O.V

I woke up groaning. God damn morning sickness. PJ stirred next to me and I kissed his forehead relaxing him.

He was constantly waking up trying to make me feel better and it was taking a toll on him. Just because I was pregnant doesn't mean he needs to drop his life to make me comfortable.

I carefully got out of bed and went across the hall to the old guest bedroom. I leaned against the doorway sighing.

We had to turn this into a baby room in less then two months. Two months....shit. I started pacing in the empty room.

Two months to prepare. Prepare to be a mom. A mom! PJ and me were doing fine money wise because of both our channels but I don't know how to be a parent.

I know PJ could take care of a child. He was very gentle and kind when it came to people he cared for and a child, good lord this girl is gonna have a protective father.

I walked out of the room going to my art closet. I needed to clear my mind. I took out a light lavender and soft pink paint out and a thin paintbrush. I dug further intill I found a white canvas.

I laid out some plastic covering over the table and put the canvas down. I dipped my brush in the light pink and started the swirling handwriting.

I finished the pink and dipped the paintbrush into the lavender. I added more writing and added a purple heart.

I used the pink to make a swirl on one side and looked down at the painting. I cleaned up and left the painting to dry.

I sighed looking at the clock. Three am. I walked up the stairs and opened our bedroom door to see a frightful PJ.

He was tossing and turning and his face was scrunched in pain. I waddled over to him and laid down next to him.

His hands shot out wrapping around my stomach. I nuzzled into his chest whispering soothing words. PJ started to calm down, relaxing.

I laid down slowly drifting to sleep

.
.
.

I opened my eyes to see a empty bed. I say up slowly and carefully.

I waddled down the hallway to see PJ, pencil in hand,working on a drawing.

I smiled softly and slowly made my way down the stairs so I wouldn't bother him.

I walked in to the living room sitting down on the couch. My phone dinged and I looked to see a text from Signe

Signe: I don't know what to do

A picture popped up on my screen of a positive pregnancy test.

Signe was pregnant

Me:OMG! Congrats!!!