4 ~ Heh...Heh...WHAT

Kalie's P.O.V

I was standing there for a good five minutes intill I snapped out of it and walked back to the rest of the group. Then my brother came up with the best idea ever! *note the sarcasm* "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" I was really ready to kill him.

I asked Mariza and Signe if they wanted tea. Mariza declined but Signe went with me to the kitchen. We made some green tea and started making small talk while drinking our tea. I whispered before I took a sip of tea

 "Take a fucking sip" we both broke into a fit of giggles. I yelled into the house "Anyone want green tea!!" There was only one response "Me please!" PJ yelled back. I yelled back "Ok!" I poured him a cup and walked out in the main room to see Dan and Phil missing.

I handed PJ his mug which he thanked me for. "Is Phan becoming a thing?!" I asked excitedly. He laughed and said "maybe" We watched as Jack opened the door to see Dan and Phil just talking casually.

Mariza said "Nuuu the ship!!" I laughed and Dan and Phil just rolled their eyes. Jack then said "Kalie you're up! Since you tried to hide in the kitchen!" Jack said. I yelled "I was getting tea!" PJ chuckled behind me as I walked towards Jack.

He put the hat out in front of me as I dug through the hat feeling the items. I feel a cold flat disc. I pick it up and hide it so no one could see it. I opened my palm then closed again. I said aloud "Really?" Jack excitedly asked

"What is it?" I held the pin up and said "I'm a tiny planet explorer" Jack burst out laughing as PJ smirked which made me blush bright red.

Jack pushed us both into the closet and shut the door saying "It might be longer then 7 minutes because Kalj will sail!!" I rolled my eyes as I was stuck in the dark closet with PJ. I whispered "PJ?"

He responded quietly "What?" I said "Sorry for picking you're item" He said "Again not your fault and it's ok. I like hanging out with you" I blushed a dark red thankful that he couldn't see me. I squeaked as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into PJ's lap. 

He nuzzled lightly in my neck. I stuttered "P-PJ w-what are yo-you doing" He responded muffled do to being nuzzled into my neck "Hugging you" I said quietly "W-why?" He responded nonchalantly "Because I like you" I blushed darkly and said "Li-Like like like or like a-as a friend"

He smiled against my neck and said "I wouldn't be doing this if I was your friend" I smiled widely and said "r-really" He nodded and I swear I was dreaming. He moved his head away from my neck and asked innocently "Do you maybe want to go on a date tomorrow?"

I smiled and said "I would love to" I turned my self around so I was face to face with PJ and softly kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his forehead on mine. Then I heard a knock and a voice say "Ok I'm coming in be decent" 

I kissed PJ's cheek once before running over to sit across from PJ on the opposite wall. Jack opened the door then whined with what he saw. "Nothing happened?!?!" I grinned and said "Nope" PJ chuckled and followed me out of the closet.

I picked up both our mugs of tea that were now cold. I walked to the kitchen and started washing them in the sink. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smiled happily. I said more to myself then to him "Why me?" 

He asked confused "Why you what?" I shook my head and continued to clean the mugs. PJ nuzzled into my neck and just stood there snuggling into me. I finished washing them and said to PJ "Let's go back before they get suspicious"