6 ~ Time Apart

Kalie's P.O.V

"Do you really have to go?" I managed to say. PJ sighed and said "You know I can't stay,love"

It had been a sad morning from me waking up in PJ's arms to now having to leave him at the airport. "I'll be back before you know it" He said hugging me. I nodded.

I kissed him one last time before saying "You'll miss your flight,go" He pulled me into one more kiss then turned and walked to his plane.

I sighed and walk out to the car and drove silently to PJ's house. He wanted me to stay there because he was slightly afraid the man from the ally saw where I live and would try to break in. I didn't really mind.

I parked and unlocked his door walking in. I went to his room and changed into PJ's black and white jumper,black shorts,and put on his crab hat. I grabbed the pikachu plush he won me and started my vlog.

"Hey stars. It's me Kalie and if your wondering why the change of scene I'm actually in PJ's house. If you don't know PJ has to go to LA for a fucking month and left me behind!" I laughed in the middle and turned back to the camera.

"So I'm basically gonna act like I'm on my period for a month because my boyfriend's gone. Also if you look at me I'm all PJ'ed out. I'm wearing his jumper and hat,black shorts,and I'm holding this pikachu plushie he gave me" I hugged the plush to my chest

"Please send safe travel wishes to Mr.PJ and I'll see yah soon"

Week 2 ~ 21 More Days Till PJ Comes Back

"Hey stars it's Kalie and it is now week two of PJ gone" I said holding up two fingers. I sighed and said "In about two weeks I'll be doing the charity livestreams in place of my boyfriend so expect that soon!"

Week 3 ~ 14 More Days Till PJ Comes Back

"Hey stars it's week three and I'm starting to feel death coming for me because I feel like my soul is gone" It's been three weeks since PJ left and I feel death approaching.

In  nine days I get to do the charity lifestreams so that's good. A little over a week and my PJ will be home.

Livestrem Day 1 ~ 5 More Days Till PJ Comes Back

"Hey guys! Welcome to the charity livestream!" Felix yelled form the couches. Mark,Emma,Jack,and me were behind the camera "Now I'm going to read who fucking came because I don't remember their names!" Felix said. Emma said "Yah sure Felix" "Ok first up emmablackery!!"

Felix screamed. Mark walked into the view of the camera  and took a seat next to him on one of the three couches. "Alright next up is Markiplier!!!!" Jack walked into view and sat on the second couch.

"Next up is Jacksepticeye!!" Emma walked in and sat next to Jack. "Ok last but not least KickThePJ!!!" I glared at Felix and he said "Wait who are you?" I said still behind the cameras "Uhmmm KickThePJ??"

Jack said "Nah that's just my sister" I laughed and walked in to the view of the camera. I walked over to Felix and punched him in the shoulder then sat on the third couch. "What was that for!" he whined

Jack snickered "Aww are you on your period?" I glared and said "No I'm not. Tell me how you feel after Signe leaves for month. Your soul is fucking broken" he shrugs and I roll my eyes.