The Obession is real

Dean, Kellie and I were doing some catching up. Soon Kellie had to go and left Dean and I at a starbucks. We sat at the tables chatting when Dean paused.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"How much do you love me, Lila?" he asked.

"With all my heart." I answered holding onto his hand.

"Well. You would give anything for us to be together, right?" he questioned.

"Of course. You know I would, Dean." I smiled.

"Then let me take care of them. We can have a better life together and no matter what you have to be on my side." he said.

I was confused. Who was them? I wanted to ask, but I just shrugged it off.

" I want us be together." I breathed.

"Good. Give me a second." he said looking down at his phone then going to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came back and sat back down.

"Well I've gotta be going. I'll call you later and we can make dinner plans." he said getting up.

"K." He kissed my forehead before leading me outside.

He dropped me off and I made my way to the front door. I waved goodbye as he pulled off. I started looking for my house key to open the door. I finally unlocked it and went inside. Thats when I saw......

_____________________________________