-| 1 |- Pretty Girl

| ENJOY |

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Song- Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindemann

P.S. FOR BEST EXPERIENCE USE WHITE BACKGROUND!!

     With a French 75 in hand, I analyze the ambiance

With a French 75 in hand, I analyze the ambiance. At Thornfront City's Lower Eastside Prudenzia Todora stood out. Famous for its nightlife and business anyone was expected to want to go there but not everyone could. And born and raised in Granite Providence I know the expectations and requirements. So stuck like a nail on this bar stool I wait for my so-called friend to arrive.

     Searching for the scarce ways to entertain myself I notice a pair of drunk looking guys laughing their cares away, a prostitute wasting herself away, and a pair of bartenders trying to work the night out. Yet one just keeps staring at me making me shift in my seat.

A while later, I find myself scanning the crowd where I find Ava's brown mutt of hair sticking out. As she approaches her features take a jubilant grin and we embrace each other as we always do. "And Barbie has arrived, I thought you wouldn't come."

Ava sighs shaking her head, "You wish."

"You better have a good excuse, I've been here for at least twenty minutes. You don't want to know what goes through my head when I'm bored." I say with a small frown releasing a low huff.

Noticing my apprehension she starts searching for something in the room. When she finds what she's looking for a triumphant smirk creeps up her face. "Now, now dear Claude, I know you're mad, but..."

She tries to say, but I cut her off. "No, I am frantic," I exclaim spitefully, standing up from the barstool.

She winces and takes a small step back. "Okay, will you let me finish?" she says still trying to calm me down.

"This better be good," I say, nodding before taking a sip of my drink.

"For starters, I will not apologize," she says with a determined stand.

And just saying those words, I know this will be good. "And here goes nothing," I mutter gulping slightly.

Ignoring my remark, she continues her speech with a mischievous tone, " Secondly, I can do whatever the hell I want. And lastly who said I didn't come prepared?" She says taking out what she was looking for.

Signaling to the many groups of men around the club she already knows what we're in for tonight. "Now Claude, would you do the honors?" I examine my surroundings and turn to her with a malicious smile. "Shall, we?" She says, and I nod with a content sneer. Entwining our arms together we head towards the center of the club where the throbbing beat of the music overwhelms me and reality thumps me. Squeezing my hand we both look forward to the rest of the night.