-| 7 |- Where's The Chicken?

| ENJOY |

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Song- Fancy ft. Charli XCX - Iggy Azalea

FOR BEST EXPERIENCE USE WHITE BACKGROUND

Nicola's POV

Two hours later...

Long after gulping down the last contents of beer, I arrived home. The apartment was silent and my mother's limb body awaited in the living room fast asleep. Covering her slim silhouette with a blanket I kissed her forehead and headed into my room.

A while later coming out of the shower the constant beeping of an unknown source caught my attention, the computer's screen was completely lit and to my surprise, I had recently received an e-mail. Plopping down on my bed with the computer on my legs I searched for the e-mail and the moment I opened it; I froze. Xonity High Private Academy had recently accepted me and given me a complete scholarship for the remainder of my school career.

Walking down the halls I couldn't keep my eyes to myself. Students walked by with their bags hung on their shoulders and directed themselves to their classes. Nevertheless, you couldn't shake away the grace and delicacy they regarded themselves with. That if you were to dress as a clown you would stand out in an instant. And so with their chins held high and perfectly fitted uniforms they directed themselves to their designated classrooms.

Consequently strengthening my blazer and running a hand through my gelled down hair I continued my path with as much courage as I could muster. But who was I kidding? Today was supposedly my first day and I was already shitting my pants.

Friday night right after reading the news off of my computer I couldn't believe my eyes. They had taken so long to respond to my application that I had already given up, but that was not the case anymore.

Screaming my lungs out into my pillow my mother had woken up, and even though the pillow was supposed to muffle the sounds of my hysterical screaming she woke up. So all frightened up she came running into my room holding up a cooking pan while yelling out some weird stuff about where the chicken went and why it crossed the road, but it was just me. And eyeing me oddly I told her the news and we both rejoiced in unison. Nonetheless the following day we rushed to town looking for all the necessary school materials and my uniform. Leading to where I am now.

Entering the office all eyes were on me so I concentrated on something else. The group of girls in the waiting area, the secretary sitting at her desk or the principal.

Walking towards principal Rose I extend out my hand and greet her, "Nice meeting you, Ms. Rose."

Taking hold of my hand she shakes it with a blooming smile, "The pleasure is mine Mr.Barnes. I hope you didn't mind the late arrival of your acceptance letter." Looking back at her secretary with a small frown she proceeds. "Unfortunately there was a problem with the school system that prohibited us from sending it sooner, my apologies."