-| 2 |- Mousy

| ENJOY |

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Song- Change by Lana Del Rey

     The wallet is quite heavy, and when his eyes fully comprehend what's happening different emotions flash through his eyes

     The wallet is quite heavy, and when his eyes fully comprehend what's happening different emotions flash through his eyes. When his long legs stride my way that's when I make a run for it.

     There is a big crowd in the middle of the club, and that's my target. I dive into the crowd and disguise myself between them. Ace, on the other hand, is trying to get through but ends up being thrown out. I chuckle and head towards the bar counter.

In the middle of the way, Ava scares me from behind, and I jump in fright. I swap her arm and say. "You spook me one day I'll end up in an asylum because nobody believes what I say about you." I huff and put my hands on my face radiating frustration. I look back at her and she's looking through the wallet she took from the drunk politician, with an impish grin.

Ava and I have been at this game for a long time. A tradition extended since the beginning of Xonoty High, the dawn of our involvement. The game consists of manipulation, seduction, and illusion. Young women are a man's biggest fantasy, so what can be better than to give it to them. We are not prostitutes. Money is not a concern, our parents are loaded, there is no need to do this. But, the fun involved is just what counts.

First, we trick them, as demonstrated not long ago. Secondly, we seduce them. Thirdly, we create the illusion that we cared and felt attracted, and as they fall flat on their face, we fly with small treasures on our hands.

I chortle. "So, how was it?" I ask, intrigued to find out what that mischievous grin hides underneath.

She looks up and smiles. "Let's just say, the guy is freaking rich and I got a bonus." She takes out a scrambled little paper from the wallet and gives it to me. "Look."

I open the little paper and various telephone numbers are scribbled out.

-Jessica- Pretty redhead-(867) 273-9043
-Alexa- Jet black slut- down Silvery Road
-Ximena- Sexy Latina- (806) 903-8827- up Blaxington Street
-Corinne- Tall blonde- (702) 596-2356

The drunk dude sure was a Don Juan. The guilt must be eating him alive. I look up and a malevolent grin is plastered on my face. Ava grins as well, and I say. "This man... God." We both start laughing and make our way to the bar.

We sit on two bar stools and order. As always, the bartender looks at me with discomfort, but I brush it off. At least, Barbie over here didn't notice. Ava sets down the wallet on the counter and asks. "What about you?" I pull out the wallet and tell her all about it laughing.

"You truly are a catch and an evil woman. He must be so embarrassed, at least don't laugh at their face," she says in amusement. "But how did you get the wallet?" she asks confused.