Grayson Dolan

"Gray stooooopppppp" you squeal. You both were having a tickle fight which was very common in your silly relationship. He pinned you down and started tickling you more "gray!" You scream before bursting out laughing, he laughs with you then looks into your eyes calming down. He leans in which wasn't a surprise since you two were together for a year now. The kiss turned into a make out. Grayson slid his tongue across your mouth wanting to explore it more, you being a tease didn't accept and you laughed into the kiss. "Stop being a tease" he said before he started kissing your neck. You moaned which was a really big turn on for him. He left a few hickeys before he took your top off. You flipped both of you over so you were in charge, a smirk on your lips. You kissed him with passion then pulled away, he frowned, you take his top off and kiss down his neck and on his chest. You got down to his 'area' and started pulling his pants down seeing his huge bulge. You kiss him one more time then you take off his boxers and kitty lick his tip before taking all of him into your mouth. He was a moaning mess, hehe. You stop and he flips you over once again and takes on your pants. He rubs your clit making you even more wet "grayyyyyy fuck" you moan, he smirks and rearranges himself so his tongue is near your entrance. He starts eating you out and making you moan. While having his tongue inside of you he sticks a finger inside of you. He starts pumping his fingers in and out of you before taking them out making you wince and the loss of touch. He messes with a silver package before sliding the condom onto his length. Without warning he slides into you, you could probably hear both of your screams from a mile away but in that moment you both didn't care. "Mmhh faster daddy" you scream, he follows your command. You feel a knot inside your stomach and you release all over him he takes himself out of you and licks all of it up. "Everytime it's better with you baby" you giggle "for sure" you were tired so you fall asleep in his arms.

LMFAO THIS WAS TRASH I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING BC IM STREESED AND DEPRESSED BUT OH WELL. SORRY TO THE PEOPLE READING GRHIS TRASH BC THIS ONE WAS WORSE. BYE MY LIL HOES XX❤️

I'm not even gonna edit this bc I'm lazy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I did this so it looks like this is longer but nope it was only -500 words bahahahahaha