Act 5

The footage suddenly stopped, a church official had tapped the pause button. You couldn't see his face because he was in a dark room. He then snapped, and soon after a group of men in formal gold and white suits came into the room.

"These ones.. they're to be captured. If you can not manage that, then kill them immediately once the conclusion is made." the man who was in the shadows seemed to be the boss, since he just gave them orders.

The group of men in suits then exited through the door they entered, later on finding their way to a room filled with tranquilizer darts and guns, which was WAY too shiny to be real.

(Let's cross back to the main story now~)

Well, it was a fun party for us, but we had to clean up afterwards, which was still kind of fun since we all were working together. Amelia picked up a lot of the little things, while Jasper was on mop duty, Malachite was cleaning the kitchen counters and table, mom and my little sister were sweeping after Amelia picked stuff up.

They let me sit on the sidelines, but I didn't want to be a lazy bum so I used my telekinesis to help Amelia pick up objects, setting them where they belong or in the trash if that is where they belonged.

"Thanks, Karma" Amelia smiled, I'm pretty sure she was just happy that her job was easier 😂😂 but it's not my place to say anything, even though I use my telekinesis constantly I still dislike cleaning most of the time.. ish.

"Alright guys, I think it's time to get to bed" my Mom was ready for us to go to sleep, because she was gonna go to work soon. Did I mention that she works nights? Yeah, and then she comes back early in the morning and wakes us up, she sleeps until she's ready to get dinner cooked and cleans a bit.

I'm really happy that she let my friends live with us, and I know that she would never tell anyone about us being Mutant Humans, and I was happy she cared for us all like my friends were her own children as well.

Jasper, Amelia, and Malachite all got their pajamas on and went into their room- Should I mention Amelia and Jasper share a bed? Yeah... I get slightly worried I might wake up to bad sounds sometimes, but I haven't yet so thank god.

I can't even begin to imagine how scared Malachite is of the thought of that happening. GOOD LORD I MIGHT HAVE JUST GAINED A PERMANENT FEAR.

Anyways, I got changed into my pajamas in the bathroom, then walked out to see my sister in her pj's as well. "Oh? What are you doin on my bed?" I saw her sitting on my bed through the doorway.

She looked over and replied "Mom isn't here.. and I think there's a bad man in the dark." She then pointed to the corner of the room, my panda hoodie was hung up in the corner, so she was probably just seeing the outline and was afraid.

EITHER THAT OR JASPER FRIGGIN LET HER WATCH A SCARY MOVIE WITH HIM AGAIN, IMMA RING HIS THROAT IF HE DID.

Ugh. "Oh, it's fine Mira" (did I forget to mention my sister has a name? And that it is Mirajane?) "You can sleep with me tonight, I'll make sure none of the bad men getcha." I was a pretty okay older brother, but I wasn't exactly that opening to others.. but since Mira has been through the same as me, she deserves a good older brother.

She doesn't need anyone like father in her life again, and I'll make sure nobody like that will ever enter her life. Ever. I may be scared of my abilities, but now I know how to control them better than before.

Okay.. now that I'm not being a crazy overprotective older brother, I'm gonna try to sleep some, so I get into my bed and face the wall, Mira snuggles up against my back.

This is how she sleeps with mom and me, though mom usually is turned towards her, I'm just tired and wanna sleep.. had.... my fun for...... today....... zzZZzZzZZZzz.