Stormcloud's POV

"She really reminds me of Dovestar," I commented to Crowwing once Petal was out of earshot.

"I know. Though she doesn't act like Dovestar."

I nodded my head in agreement. "We should go back to the camp and report her."

With that, we went back to camp and found Dovestar.

"Do you need something?" she asked.

Dustear, one of the elders smirked and whispered just loud enough for me to hear,"They just became warriors 2 sunrises ago and they already have their noses in the air."

I twitched my ear.

"It's not too much, just a kittypet who trespassed."

"Kittypets! You didn't need to tell me you know."

My ears burning in embarrassment, I searched my brain for something bigger that was worth reporting.

      I leaned close to Dovestar's ear then whispered so no one could hear but her, "Yes but that kittypet looked almost exactly like you and her mother is Hattie... but Hattie is too old to have kits, right?"

Dovestar stiffened visibly. I wasn't sure what part of my sentence made her uncomfortable, but something was definitely up.

       "It's none of my business to figure out if Hattie is too old to have kits or not," she snapped."Thank you for reporting. Lightningclaw, is there any other patrols these warriors can go on?"

"Yeah, there's a border patrol leaving soon. They will be patroling the kittypet border."

"If you see any kittypet trespassing, I give you my permission to attack no questions asked-as long as you don't kill them."

Lightningclaw dipped his head.

Yes, I have a chance of bumping in to Petal! Then I shook my head vigorously. What's wrong with me?! I want to see a kittypet!

I felt a sudden swat at my head. "Hey, what was that for?!"

"Come on Stormcloud! Time for the patrol!" said Crowwing.

I followed him to the patrol who were waiting impatiently for us. Then we left camp.