Petalpaw's POV

When Mistpaw had glared at me, it hurt so much. We had always been best friends; what happened? What had I done? I needed to know, so I followed her into the medicine den. "What do you want?" she snapped.

"I-" I stammered. "Uh, um, well, I was just wondering what I did."

"You existed, that's what you did," came her sharp reply. I was shocked out of my fur. "Sooo if I never existed, you would happy?"

"Yes."

"You hate my very being? Like, everything about me?"

There was a slight pause. "Well, no, not everything. Honestly, I don't know what Stormcloud sees in you. I'm much prettier than you."

Ah, so this was what this was all about. I stifled a purr of amusement. "Mist... Mistpaw, he's not interested in me."

"Oh yeah?" she shot back, eyes ablaze with burning fury. "Then why is he always following you around?!"

"He's-" the words died on my lips. Now that I though about it, he had been looking at me quite often. "Oh, Mistpaw. I didn't realize that was making you upset. I'll stay away from him if you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course! I hate seeing you unhappy like this."

Mistpaw smiled at me for the first time since we had entered the Thunderclan camp. "Thanks, Petalpaw. I'm sorry about getting mad at you. It's just, I really like Stormcloud."

I purred. "I know you do."

~~~~~

I padded out of the den, contented once more. Mistpaw wasn't mad at me anymore; it felt like a large boulder had been lifted from my shoulders. "Hey... Rosepaw?" I mewed uncertainly. She took one look at me, sniffed, and stalked away from me with her nose in the air. My tail drooped. Clearly not a lot of cats liked us being here.

"Don't mind Rosepaw; she can be a stupid furball sometimes."

I spun around. "Oh hey, Ashpaw," I greeted a little nervously.

He grinned. "Oh hey, Petalpaw," he mimicked.

I laughed a little. "Is she normally like this?"

"No, but I'm sure she'll get used to you soon. She just doesn't happen to be fond of kittypets."

"Well I'm not a kittypet anymore."

"That's true," he smiled. "Why don't I show you to the apprentice's den? We've already made you a nest."

"That would be great!" Suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes warming my pelt. I turned around to come face to face with Stormcloud. I gulped and hoped Mistpaw wasn't watching me. "H-hey Stormcloud."

His bright smile made me melt a little on the inside. I guess I could see now why Mistpaw liked him so much.

"Hey, Petalpaw." To my surprise, Stormcloud's voice grew a few degrees cold as he added, "Ashpaw."

"Stormcloud," Ashpaw dipped his head in greeting. "I was just going to show Petalpaw to the den."

Stormcloud seemed surprised for a moment. In his usual friendly tone he stammered, "Oh, err, right right." Without another word, he disappeared. The night didn't seem as friendly anymore.

"Alright, let's get going." With a flick of the tail, Ashpaw padded away. With one more glance to where Stormcloud had left, I was about to follow him when suddenly, my fur grew cold. Mistpaw was watching me, her green eyes narrowed in unfriendly slits. I shivered and quietly ran after Ashpaw.

~~~~

A/N: So I finally updated after a year haha Basically what was going on was that I never actually fleshed out a plot so I was kind of stuck XD Now I'm not really into Warriors as much, and I've been writing my own stories (which will be coming out soon), so I just don't know what to write. The only reason why I'm trying to update is because of these wonderful people below who were urging me to update:

SilverWishSwag

Hollyleaf_

midnightskittles

_Onyxstar_

Loishaunpark

Reaglestar

Alyx_Writes

Just_MeMyselfAndI

NerdyGazelle

and a few others, but I don't remember their usernames xP this was a bit of a filler, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways. :)