Mintleaf's POV

"Ok, just rest a little while and you'll feel better," I said to Rock and Mist. I didn't even bother with Petal. She'd come back when the message from Starclan was given to her. I was sure of it.
I turned around to see a cleared, strikingly familiar blue gaze of Petal. Although I could not remember who she reminded me of.

"So?" I asked.

"So what?"

"What was Starclan's message?"

"Oh, they said a lot! It was really cool. They said we had to stay in Thunderclan. And they told me about all the clans! But they also said something weird like Petals can save Four from Mists or something like that," responded Petal excitedly.

"Err, ok. I'll tell Dovestar," I mewed surprised.

Then I dashed out of the medicine cat den and into Dovestar's den. "Dovestar, Starclan has sent a message."

"Ok? So what'd they say?" Dovestar asked, immediately alert.

"They said that those kittypets over there must stay. They also said something else but Petal doesn't seem to remember," I responded.

Dovestar muttered something. "What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Thank you for reporting." Then Dovestar dismissed me with a flick of her tail. The second I was out of the den Stormcloud dashed up to me.

"So how is Petal?" he asked.

"She's fine now. What is it with you and her? You know, someone has been mooning over you since she was a kit!" I mewed. Everyone knew Dustfeather had liked him, the moment she opened her eyes.

"Yeah, Dustfeather right? She embarrassed herself and me on the border patrol," he mewed dryly.

"What happened?"

So Stormcloud told me the story and after he finished, I had to stifle laughter to keep from making him even more embarrassed then he probably already was. Just then, Dustfeather herself pushed through the entrance of the camp with a load of prey. After she dropped her prey at the pile, she ran over to Stormcloud and followed him around like a second tail. She was constantly talking to him, trying to get his attention.

But then Petal came out. Dustfeather's moony eyes turned dark with strong hatred. I thought it was rather creepy.

"What's this kittypet doing here?" she whined to Stormcloud.

"She's staying here for a time, what does it look like she's doing?" he asked, annoyed.

"Hi Stormcloud and-" said Petal.

"Dustfeather. It's Dustfeather." Dustfeather said.

"Oh, that's a pretty name."

I glanced at her from the side of my eyes. It seemed as if Petal was trying to make up for what had happened in the forest.