So Close

~Time skip brought to you by what was your first choice Scrotumhead?~

"And what then?" I asked.

"Yondu put a smoke machine near it, and yelled "Smoked Terran sounds great right about now! Don't ya think Kraglin?" Needless to say, Peter never fucked around in the vents ever again." He chuckled.

I laughed as I looked up at the ceiling.

We were lain on his hammock, and we had been recounting funny stories for two hours. I had learnt a lot about Kraglin on our date. He had been in Yondu's care ever since he was a lad, he was always a little jealous of Peter, the Ravagers were his only real family and friends before the Guardians, I found out the people I was with were called the Guardians of the Galaxy, Krag loved soup, his favourite songs were "Stand and Deliver", "Highwayman" and "Wanted Dead or Alive", he loved to listen to Peter's music when he was younger and never admitted it, he loved to play chess and checker, Krag practised cooking when he had the time, he could hide up to 50 weapons in his coat and uniform and even then that wasn't including non-metal objects, and he had two major skills; thievery and piloting. He really was a major find, and he was my soulmate.

He turned my face to look at him, with the hand that wasn't behind his head, and kissed me. I was shocked at first, we hadn't made any sexual advances towards each other the whole night, but damn he was a good kisser. Experienced should I say.

He broke the kiss and held my face in place.

"Yer know, Peter also said the night would end in sex. Is he correct?" Krag spoke, his voice a little lower than normal.

Normal? I had only been with the guy two days, and not even that.

"Krag, you don't even know me yet." I mumbled, pushing on his chest to move him away just a little.

"I do yer know." He said, pulling me back to him. "Yer name is [Y/N] [L/N], ya 'ave [Y/H/C] and [Y/E/C], ya love [Y/F/F] and enjoy bein' alone with a good book, yer favourite colour is [Y/F/C], yer mum died when you were little and yer step dad was never around, ya have no idea who yer farther is and yer mother told ya a new lie every time you asked about him, you worked as a stripper and prostitute, ya have two friends named Leylai and Tom, Tom is married and has a kid, ya promised Leylai that you would say goodbye, you have never kissed anyone on the job and I just stole yer first sexual kiss. So please, [Y/N], I would really like to have sex with ma soulmate."

I blinked at him, never had I hear anyone recount such person things about me as he just did. Did I really tell him about my parents? I never told anyone that. I don't even remember telling him any of that stuff, was it that easy to talk to him.

Before I could think about what I was doing I had my lips pressed up against him. Kraglin was surprised at first, leaning back slightly at my sudden eagerness, but he chuckled as he watched me try to kiss him. He smiled and leaned back in, kissing me and guiding my lips to properly kiss him. I melted, trembling from head to toe as he deepened the kiss. He pulled me in close and I hissed.

"Ahh, my arm." I clutch the arm in the sling and Kraglin realised what he had done.

"Oh god are ya okay?!" He panicked. "I'm so sorry, I forgot about your fracture!"

"I'm fine Krag." I smiled, "You didn't fracture me any more than I already am."

"Maybe we should leave sex until ya arm is better." He pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Thanks Krag." I smiled. "But don't take this set back the wrong way, I will be on you like butter on toast once this is better."

He laughed and pulled me in close. "Yer know, we could try just being naked together in the same room first before yer pounce me."