Took us long enough

~Time skip brought to you by well, hi there, jackass!~

It had been a few weeks now aboard the ship.

Gamora decided that I should stay, and they were not giving me another option, so I conceded. I was their personal maid and general cleaning lady. I didn't mind though; it was fun seeing the galaxy. I had said goodbye to Leylai and she promised me that she would start college soon and get a degree to be a teacher. Tom and his family wished me farewell and gave me a few units to get me new clothes and Earth food before we left. My arm had healed in two weeks but I had gone up a dress size because they used me as Drax's 'garbage bin'. Lets just say no one should be able to stomach the food that I had to endure. I had a told of fourteen dates with Kraglin while I was aboard the ship, none of them ended in sex and we were both getting frustrated.

Today was different.

Peter had taken Gamora out, Groot, Mantis, and Rocket were going to get supplies for the rest of our journey, and Drax went to the bar. Perfect.

"Kraglin~!" I sung, walking around and looking for my soulmate. "Everyone has left us alone!"

I felt arms picked me up from behind and Kraglin softly bit my neck, sucking on the mark he made.

"I know." He groaned, rubbing his erection up against me. "If I had to wait any longer I would hav' kicked them out myself."

I chuckled and he put me down.

"Last one to my room is bottom." He smirked, racing off down the corridor.

I looked down at my heels and back at the idiot that was dropping his clothes all over the floor before even getting to his room. I smiled and decided I would do the same, leaving a trail if clothes that mixed with his all over the ship. I arrived at the door in just my undergarments and my heels.

"Holy flark." He smirked, fully nude. "Is it just me or do ya look sexier than last time?"

I chucked, taking off my heels and leaving in the corridor. "I think it's just the sex drive talking." I dragged out 'sex drive' to make his member twitch. "Les just make sure they know not to disturb if they come back early."

"I thought I made that clear with ma clothes and shit." He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is seal the deal." I unclasped my bra and hung it on the doorknob, closing it behind me.

"Well, aren't you just a naughty slut." Kraglin joked, picking me up and placing me on the bed.

Did I mention that Kraglin really pulled through on buying me that new bra, it was super sexy and fitted me so well. He also changed his hammock for a bed so we could fuck more *cough* roughly than we could on his shitty hammock.

"Fuck Kraglin." I moaned as he marked my shoulder with his teeth. "Kraglin, please. No teasing. I can take the tension any longer."

"Oh thank god." He said, pulling down my knickers and lining himself up with me. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Feel it for yourself." I smiled.

He stuck a digit inside me and blinked with surprise.

"Shit you're horny."

"Damn right, now fuck me please."

He ran a hand over the soulmate mark and I did the same to him. It was as more of a confirmation action that I wanted what I was asking for. No. I needed what I was asking for. He gripped my waist with one hand and guided his penis into my core.

I gripped his arms sharply as he pushing slowly. Tears threatened to fall and he stopped, stroking my cheek with the hand that was on my waist. I smiled and he kissed me passionately this time, so passionately that my walls opened up around his dick and unbeknownst to me he had slid himself completely inside me.

I moaned in pleasure, breaking the kiss, as Kraglin thrusted back and forth into me. "Krag~ Oh fuck."

"So fucking good." Kraglin growled into my ear. "[Y/N], I can't hold back anymore."

"Fuck the sexual tension out of me Kraglin." I demanded.

And by god he did. He fucked me so hard that I swear I came twice. He fucked me on the bed, he fucked me up against the wall, he fucked me on the floor, he fucked me from behind, and by the time he was fucking me slowly and passionately we heard footsteps outside the door.

There were about two people, my guess was Peter and Gamora, and they stopped at the door.

"Moan loudly." Kraglin whispered.

"Ah!" I fake moaned.

"Not convincing enough." He smirked, thrusting into me harshly.

"Fuck-! Kraglin!" I shouted as he repeatedly hit my G-Spot.

He slowed down as the two stepped away from the room and he brought himself to slow and satisfying pace, one that made me convulse around him as he released inside me.

"Ah, well, that was more than amazing darling'." Kraglin sighed, pulling me close and covering us with sheets.

"Don't we need to clean up?" I asked.

"That is a problem for morning Kraglin and [Y/N]." He chuckled and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I never imagined that being with a Ravager would be so... Exciting.

"[Y/N]." Kraglin breathed, with a nervous undertone to his voice.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I know it's not really appropriate timin'," He got up and rummaged through his jacket until he turned around. Little black box in hand. "But I really love ya, and I want us to be together in a union sorta way."

I gasped as he knelt.

"Will ya marry this old ex-Ravager and Guardian?" He opened the box and a ring, [Y/F/C] gem gleaming in the centre, was staring me in the face.

He smiled as I started to cry, slipping the ring on my finger.

"YES!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him and pushing him to the ground.

He landed on his back with me on top. "Ha ha ha, you are really something ya know [Y/N]."

I chuckled. "So are you Krag." I moved to be in the centre of his chest. "So are you."