prologue.

prologue.

he lay on the grass and looked up at the sun setting in the cloudy sky. his tear stained cheeks were tight and sore after the flood that fell from his eyes that day.

      "i'm a mess," harry thought to himself. and it was true, he was without her. she was like a ribbon, a frayed ribbon at that, that wrapped around his fragile body and kept him together. but, yesterday, that ribbon snapped, and harry fell apart slowly, and then, all at once.

      he didn't know what he was going to do without her around. she was the light of his life, the thing that kept his heart beating.

      his dear dante. sweet, sweet dante. as lovely she was, she really knew how to be a heartbreaker. and that's exactly what dante did to harry; she broke his heart.

      now, you being oh so curious, you're probably wondering how dear little harry has become such a shipwreck due to dante. it wouldn't be as fun to find out right now, and i promise you, we will get to the whole moment of heartbreak/spilling of tears scenario soon, i swear.

      just hold on for a while, its best to start at the beginning of this tale, and that's exactly where we're going.

a/n: hi! thank you so much for reading. please please tell me your honest opinions/tips for this story so far so i can write what all of you want to read! follow me and add this to your library so you don't miss out on when chapter one will be uploaded(:
b xx