one.

it all started with a breakup. dante caught her girlfriend, well ex girlfriend now, alex cheating on her. so yes boys and girls, dante was single.

      i mean, don't get me wrong, dante loved her alex with all her heart, but she also knew there was no future for them. she just couldn't feel the passion for her being the same as it used to be.

      apparently, alex felt the same and needed someone other than dante to spice up her life. as soon as dante came home to fine alex with a man in her bed, she knew that was the end of them, there was no forgiving that mistake.

      fast forward a week and dante was still upset and she had a right to be. she decided to get her mind off things and go to the library, which was something alex usually hated doing with her.

       at least now she didn't have alex nagging at her in the library asking her when they were going to leave. nope, that didn't make dante feel any better.

      she skimmed over the titles of the books on the shelves until one jumped out at her — 'lolita' by vladimir nabokov. she'd heard of the movie and thought she should give it a try.

      dante strolled over to the plush couches, located in a cosy corner in the library. there was only one other person around, a man with long enough brown hair, who looked a few years older than her. his nose was stuck in a book, which she couldn't see the title of.
"good," she thought to herself, "there's no one to bother me."

       she began to read the book, and a few chapters in, the girl found herself thinking of alex. how could alex have done such a thing to her. i mean if she was unhappy in their relationship, the least she could have done was spoken to dante and have a mutual agreement to break up.

      dante thought about the one time alex actually wanted to come into the library with her, for what reason she didn't know. alex lay down with her dead in dante's lap as they both read. after a while, alex got bored, so they went to the bathroom, made out for a while, and then you can guess what happened after that.

      she snapped back to reality, only to notice that her cheeks were wet and her eyes full of tears. her sadness had left tiny water stains the pages of lolita she had left open. dante wiped her face and snuffled her drippy nose.

the boy had stood up from the couch he was sitting on and walked over to the shelves, placing back the book he finished. he then came over and sat on the couch with the girl who had enticing eyes, which held the ocean in two ways. the first, they were this marvellous shade of blue, the second, she was crying her eyes out.

      "are you okay?" he asked the girl, truly concerned for her. she looked up from her tear stained book, with a confused look on her face.

      "who, me?" she replied and harry laughed.

      "yes, love. there's nobody else here," he said and then asked if she was okay once more.

      "no im not okay, but i will be in a few days." dante answered and closed her book. she could barely concentrate reading it though a wall of tears, so with a beautiful bay talking to her, she definitely couldn't.

      "do you want to tell me what's wrong?" he questioned her and scooted closer to her side, still keeping plenty of distance.

      "why would i do that, i don't even know you?"

      "it might help you know, it could make you feel better about whatever happened," he answered calmly, " and we could get to know each other, that might help you too."

      "fine, i suppose. i don't have anyone else to talk to," she sighed, "my name is dante. dante bellini."

      "im harry styles," he reached over and shook her hand, "so, would you like to tell me why your crying?"

        "my girlfriend cheated on me and now i'm single." dante's eyes glossed over while saying this.

      "im so sorry to hear that."

      "yeah, you know that was my first relationship. now, i know what you thinking," she looked up at his beautiful green eyes, "'this girl is eighteen and has only been in one relation ship, god she is such a loser' and its true, harry, i suck"

      "i dont know you, dante bellini, but from speaking to you today i can tell you dont 'suck', you're pretty cool and i'd like to get to know you more."

      dante furrowed her eyebrows, "you would?" and harry smiled.

     "yes, love. i would," he took his phone out of his pocket and passed it to her, " here, put your number in." and she did as he asked.

      dante stood up and put her book back on the nearest shelf. she began exit the library, when she heard a "wait!" coming for behind her. she also heard the librarian shh! from behind her desk

      "what harry?" dante whispered.

      "don't you need my number too?" and to which dante replied with a smile, "no, harry. you can just text me whenever you feel like it."

      and with that she left harry in the library. he went back to where the two sat and picked up the book the beautiful girl was reading. harry finished the book before he headed home and texting dante "its harry from the library x" and to which, he got no reply.

a/n: sorry super boring chapter! i promise they'll get better. anyways, hope you're all having a good day. dont forget to comment, vote and follow me. also leave some feedback in the comments or message me x

also lots of people seem to hate dante??? tell me why pls becuase she was supposed to be like the main likes person but ok

b xxx