Trouble

Patrick wiped the blood off his face from the car wreck. He had only a few minor cuts and bruises. After cleaning up, he walked into the kitchen, unseen by the rest.

He walked by just in time to hear Pete whisper, "I'm really worried by him." Patrick coughed to signal the others that he was in their presence. They all looked up to see him walking towards them. He sat down next to Andy on the couch.

"Why are you guys worried about me?" Patrick asked worriedly pulling his legs to his chest. "Patrick. You were just shot at." Pete said giving Patrick an uneasy look. The answer may have been satisfying to anyone else, but Patrick knew Pete meant something else.

"You were just in a car crash." Patrick said adjusting his hat. "That's different Patrick. I was just saving you from being attacked." Pete said resting his elbow on the chair arm.

"Do you think I caused this Pete? What? Do you think I got involved with the wrong people? You don't know me if you think that. God, Pete." Patrick said getting defensive. "I know. It's just..." Pete said trailing off, not knowing where he was going to go with that argument. "I'm sorry." Pete said resting his head on his hand.

"So, are we still going through with this plan?" Joe asked squirming in his seat. "Uh...I don't think-" Patrick cut Pete off. "Of course we are." Patrick said nervously.

"Right guys? We aren't gonna let this get in the way? Right?" Patrick asked getting louder with each question. He stood up getting extremely tense. Pete stood up with him and wrapped his arm around him. "Take it easy Patrick. Just calm down right now. You've been through a lot today. Don't worry." He said attempting to comfort Patrick.

"Well you guys should stay here since it's already dark out. We should really stick together too if there are people out to get us." Joe put emphasize on 'us' because they weren't quite sure these people were just after Patrick or all of Fall Out Boy.

Hours went by and everyone eventually fell asleep. There was a rustling in the kitchen that woke all of them up at about 1:00 am. "FUCK!" They hard someone scream.

They all looked at each other nervously and Joe grabbed a golf club that was laying near the front door. Pete stopped as he heard a soft laughter come from the kitchen. He looked around and noticed Patrick wasn't around. Realizing there was no danger, they quit the tiptoeing and just walked in.

"I found the beer!" Patrick said, looking grumpily at Pete, Joe and Andy as they walked in. They all coughed at the sudden cloud of smoke they walked into. "Sorry, guys." Patrick said blowing a smoke ring. "Patrick, it's not like you to smoke." Andy said in between coughs. "Unless...he's completely wasted." Joe said picking up beer bottles that were on the ground.

Andy went outside for fresh air, his lungs couldn't handle the poisoned air.

"Patrick, you need to rest." Joe said helping him off a kitchen chair. He led him to the couch and laid him down. Pete sighed, "What are we gonna do?"

Everyone was fast asleep as the clock ticked 3:00 am. Patrick rolled off the couch with a loud thud. He stood up and rubbed him eyes, looking around at his sleeping friends.