Off and On

The front door opened very slowly just as the sun was rising. Pete tiptoed in as quietly as possible, gently closing the door behind him. He didn't want to wake up Patrick who's bedroom was right near the door. Also, we wanted to keep his door wide open ever since his meltdown.

Which meant no TV until he woke up, the worst part is, he never wakes up. He seems to sleep until it's time to go to bed again. His sleeping has been really off lately which scared Pete a little. He has a pretty precise schedule...even though he's late a lot.

Joe was passed out on the couch, while Andy was sleeping in the guest room. Pete was absolutely exhausted and went to the other guest room to get some sleep.

Patrick slept as late as three in the afternoon. He finally got into a deep sleep at about 5:00 am. The rest of the guys didn't mind being quiet until he woke up. Especially after he confessed his guilt for starting this whole thing.

Pete gave him a while to completely wake up before telling him about what he found out at the protest. He soon couldn't hold it back any longer.

"They have a plan." Pete blurted out as Patrick took a big bite out of a juicy green apple. Everyone turned to face Pete. "What?" They questioned in unison. "There's not that many people in the revolution now that is taking our side but they have a plan to get new recruits." He said excitedly.

"We aren't doing this, Pete." Patrick said putting down the apple. The thought of another war made Patrick's stomach twist. "Patrick! You were the one who came up with this idea! I thought you said you wouldn't give up! You told us you wanted to get a message out there! Well here's your chan-" Pete almost yelled before Patrick stopped him. "I had no idea it would spiral out of control like this. I mean who would've thought? Besides, look at the news, we obviously got the message out. We just can't lead this revolution Pete." Patrick said shifting in his uncomfortable seat.

"You don't get it do you?! You don't get this whole situation! I thought there was no reason for me to live, but then I found music! Now they are trying to take that away from me! Away from us! Why don't you fucking care!?" Pete said pushing his chair back and standing up. "NO! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND! I DO NOT WANT THESE POOR INNOCENT TEENAGERS' BLOOD ON OUR HANDS NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR! DO YOU?! DO YOU EVEN VALUE THEIR LIVES OR ARE YOU JUST THAT SELFISH?!" Patrick yelled getting out of his chair to stare Pete in the eye.

"Fuck Pat. What happened to our vision? We used to be on the same page. Now the pages are just scattered." Pete said as his eyes glazed over. He stormed out of the house, taking bottles of spray paint with him.

"THE REVOLUTION IS BACK ON!" Pete screamed as he sprayed the FOB logo on the governors window. "LET'S TEAR THIS GOVERNMENT APART!"