First Fanfiction I Ever Wrote

Okie, so this was the first thing I ever wrote(typed) that was a fanfiction. And the first chapter of this "book" was a revision of it, since I thought this sucked. It did, and I wonder how I ever wrote this without cringing more than I usually cringe.

Sophie and Keefe looked at the baby alicorn prancing and flying with her parents, Silveny and Greyfell and her big brother, Thistle.

"Aren't they cute?" asked Sophie.

"Yeah" answered Keefe.

The newborn alicorn was one reason he came, but there was another reason not just because he and Sophie were alone. Although that was a bonus.

"Hey, Foster?"

"Yeah, what?" He hoped she couldn't see his palms sweating.

"Do you ever think you're going to get married and have kids?"

"Of course I will, why do you ask?"

He took a deep breath, "I know you still like Fitz, but is there anyone else."

Sophie laughed, "You think I still like Fitz? That was just a crush, and besides he has Linh." Then her eyes softened.

"I can't believe you didn't ask me out earlier, I though I was making it super obvious who I wanted to spend my life with." Keefe could guess the answer but he wanted her to say it.

"So Foster, who is it you want to spend the rest of eternity with?"

"You know, someone with messy blond hair, ice blue eyes, and a great sense of humor."

"Who me?" he asked feigning innocence.

She smiled, "Who else, dummy?" She leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around her. He could feel waves of happiness and love coming off her. It felt right and he hoped they would stay together forever.