Arabellas POV

Hello Lovelies, You all wanted me too do option 1. I will continue to update when I can and make the chapters hopefully close to the normal size. Thank you for all the feel better's you're all really amazing.

3 months later (1 year and 3 months till choosing ceremony, 1 week till Bea's birthday, and 4 till The twins. If their birthday's are off I'm sorry I was too lazy to go and do all the math.)

I'm pregnant. Yes, I was raped and know I pregnant how fucking great. I have to tell Bea, and Christina they will know what to do. I'm fifteen! What am I going to do when I have to choose, well I will obiviously choose dauntless.

But who will take care of it throughout initiation. I have to talk to Christina and Bea now. I text them to tell them I'm coming over that I have something important to tell them.

Bea replies she has something to tell me too. Well that's not good.

I get to their place and go into Bea's room and she's pacing in her room.

"Uhh what's wrong?" I ask her.

"Sit." I obey and she sits infront of me. "What did you need to tell me Bella?" She ask

"YOu first you looked well." I trail off

"At the same time?" She says in a worried voice I nod in agree ment.

"Im pregnant"

"Im pregnant" we both say

"You positive?" She ask me I nod.

"Are you."

"Yup."

"What are we going to do? We have a little over a year until our choosing ceremony." I say

"I know, We have to tell our parents though, because if not I have no clue, if you get pregnant before you choose I don't know what happens to the baby." she says.

"Well lets ask and tell your mom first them we will get her to get my mom so we can tell her." I say "Your mom is a doctor so she'll know what to do." I add.

I text my mom telling her I'll be home later and then we wait for Christina to get home. We watch movies and talk about finding out who it was.

"My moms home," Bea says standing up. "I'll go get her." she finishes walking out of the room.

When they come back in Christina looks like she's in a good mood. Bea tells her to sit then sits next to me.

"What's wrong girls." she ask in a worried voice.

"Well remember that party? The one we went too and you know that happened?" I speak up.

"Yes, that was a little more than three months ago what about it?" She questions. I look at Bea and plead her with my eyes to tell her mom

"The person who did it, obviously wasn't very smart and..." she trails of, "Didn't use a condom and were both pregnant." she rushes out fast but Christina still catches what we were saying.

"Please no." She says, "You aren't playing with me are you?" She ask and we both shake our heads. "Okay, tomorrow after school come to the hospital and I'll ultra sand you both, when we know for sure then we can tell you mom and figure out our next step." she says in worry.

"Mom. What happens if we are? Our choosing ceremony is in little over a year." Bea ask

"Well. They're enforcing a new rule that if a teen gets pregnant before your choosing ceremony that your parents get a legal custody and you can't get it back unless you choose your faction." She says.

Well that just made my choice easy.

~~~After school the next day.~~~~~~~~

"Bellaaby, did you text your mom and tell her your going with me to my check up?" Bea ask.

"Yes." I confirm. Soon enough we arrive at the hospital. We go straight to the back where I know we'll find Chrissie.

"Hey Girls." Bea and I stop and turn around. "This way." She says with a hand motion. Once were in the room Bea lays down first and Christina does the jell on belly and all that. You see Aunt Chris's face frown then light up in excitement.

"I'm pregnant for sure huh." Be says wiping the jelly off.

"Yes!" She squeals.

"Dads going to kill Chris. Even though its not his. I don't know what to do." She slumps in the chair and I take her place.

"You'll be fine." Christina says putting some o my stomach. He eyebrows knit together s she looks at mine.

"What is it?" I ask She turns to me. "Yes?"

"Your pregnant, but."

"But what?" I ask in confusion.

"Bellaby, Your having twins........"

AN: Guys I know Its really short and I am extremely sorry, I feel so bad you don't even understand! I want to write more, but I'm losing a lot of my energy. I'll try and update sooner! I promise