Christopher POV

So while Airy and dad are at their bonding daddy daughter day I home babysitting. Moms home, but she's sick, so are the two little kids. I'm here making soup and giving medicine at the right times. Today sucks.

Maybe I could call Bea over? Yeah I'll call her and see if she wants to hang 'Ahh-Chou.' Oh hell no. I better not be getting sick. This isn’t good. I can’t call Bea over now. She can't be getting sick, she’s pregnant.

Ugh. Stupid headache.

Beep

Beep

The soup is done, thank the heavens.

I pour the soup equally into four bowls. I take the Maggie and Logan theirs first then I take mom hers.

"Thanks honey...” She says then opens her eyes. "Chris are you okay?" She ask.

"I'm fine, I feel a little sick but I’ll be okay." I say.

“Come here,” She says pulling out the thermometer, “Put it under your tongue,” she instructs. “Oh boy, you’re running a fever too. Maybe we should call your dad home.” She mutters.

“No let him and Bella enjoy their day, she needs this.” I say

“You’re right,” She says. “Go eat your soup before it gets cold.” I get up and go into the kitchen where my phone is ringing. I pick it up and answer.

“Hello?” I say.

“Hola. Chris you okay? You don’t sound well.”

“Oh hi Bea, no everyone home is sick beside dad and belly, their out somewhere.” I answer.

“Aww poor baby. I’m coming over.” She states.

“No! We don’t need you getting sick being pregnant and everything.” I say almost shout then groan grabbing my head.

“I’ll be fine I’m immune to like everything. Remember when you and Bella would get sick growing up? I never did. No buts, I’m coming.” She says then hangs up.

I groan and put my head on the cold table surface. Mhh that feels nice.  

“Chris get up.” I hear Bea’s voice. What? “You fell asleep at the table, go to your bed.” She coos softly.

“Okay.” I stand up and walk five feet before things get fuzzy and I start to stumble. Bea comes to my side helping me. She helps me walk into my room, laying me in my bed.

“Thanks I mumble,” Grabbing the TV remote.