Arabella's POV

As soon as we walk in Bea walks off somewhere, I can't help but think of how different we are know.

I search the room for her, but my eyes lock with bright green emerald eyes that literally light up. I tear my gaze from the boy and check him out.

He has longish brown hair, really tall if i were to guess I would say he's 6'5." and he's toned, you can see his abs through his tight black shirt..

 I scan my eyes once again connection with his and give him an approving nod. He gives me what I would think is his "Signature" smirk and starts to walk towards me.

"Want a drink cutie?" he ask flirtatiously.

"Not from you I don't." He's cute, but I know better than to except drinks from people, even if they seem nice.

"You don't drink?" He questions.

"I do, but not tonight. I'm watching out for a friend." As I say that a very tipsy Bea walks or well stumbles to me and hold on to me for deer life.

"Like I said. Im watching a friend." I tell him gesturing to Bea. I knew she wouldn't last long.

"Well, you guys should come play Never Have I Ever. Kyle is like my best friend and only like 10 people are playing in his room." he says. "Oh and I'm Keith"

"That's when someone says something they've never done and if you've done it you drink?" he nods, well I haven't done much so I shrug and follow him to what I think is Kyle's room dragging Bea with me.

"Where are we going?" She ask

"TO play never have I ever!" I tell her with fake enthusiasm, Keith opens my drink for me and we all sit in a circle.

"Yay! I love this game." She says with a lot more enthusiasm than me.

"Of course you do," I mumble under my breath.

Once we get in the room we all grab a drink. I get an un-opened wine cooler.

Half the girls here are in so little clothing, you don't need an imagination. Theres about 6 girls including me and Bea, and seven boys.

"Okay my party, I go first." Kyle starts, "Never have I ever made out with someone." He says simply, everyone drinks.

Keith goes next, "Never have I ever made it to second base." again everyone drinks.

"Never have I ever masterbated." Says some random kid next to Kieth. Everyone but I drink, all eyes are on me.

"Bea!" I smack her arm.

"What!" I roll my eyes.

"Well Bella." says Kyle, "Your turn it seems."

I groan and say, "Never have I ever had a hickey?" I havent, my mother would kill me. She may be 33, but you can definantly see her abnegation. Once again everyone drinks, and its Bea's turn.

"Never have I ever made made out with someone of the same sex." Only girls besides me and Bea drink no guys.

"Never have I ever had sex." The girl next to Bea says, everyone drinks but me.

"Your a virgin Arabella!" Kyle gasp. I nod.

Some girl which I somewhat reconize says "Never have I ever had sex with my best friends brother," Bea drinks, but shes so far gone I 'm know shes being truthful, I mean I know they've done it, but she was the only one to drink.

"Thats like breaking girl code," Some random person says.

"Lets play a different game!" says Mark, I think his name is. Everyone agrees and we end up playing Truth or dare.

After about three hours of playing I have my first hickey, no shrt on, I made out with some girl, Had to let some guy groap me and Bea, is pasted out.

"Okay Bella, Truth or dare?" i think for a minute,

"Truth." I say

"Do you think Bea would choose CHris over you?" Stacey is her name? asked.

"Honestly, no. I dont." I say.

"Truth or dare Kieth?" I ask I know hes going to choose dare.

"Dare." like I said.

"Kiss every girl in the room you would date." I say.

He stands up and kisses Staycey, Layla, and hessitates infronts of  me before leaning down and full on making out with me.

"Wow," He says pulling back, I nod in agreement not trusting my words.

After a few more peopl go Kyle dares me to get in a drinkingcontest with Maci, She wins and I'm so drunk I pass out, the last thing I remeber is darkness.

_________________________

I wake up in a different room than Kyles, completley naked and my inner thighs hurt like hell. My hair i a mess, I see Bea's asleep on the floor, but shes in some guys shirt.

What the hell happened?

AN: SO Its shorter than usual, Im sorry. I also did pre read. I love you guys! I need feedback, what happened? Who did what? Let me know if you like it.

Did she lose her virginity and doesnt know who to? (;

Bea's POV ( 1 ) Arabella's POV ( 2 ) Chris' POV ( 3 )

Chapter goal

Comments : 15

Votes : 25