Bea POV

The last time I saw Bella she was crying in the hospital. I didn't know what to say, she was so heart broken. I just hugged her. I was speechless.

It's been two days since I've seen her. She's home now. I called a few times to ask how she was but she didn’t talk much. I know her and her dad are going on some daddy daughter day thing tomorrow. I want to see her, so I called Chris and told him I was coming over.

I'm currently walking to her house to see her. It's Saturday so everyone should be home right now besides their parents.

Knock

Knock.

I hit the door a few time and it opens a couple moments later to reveal Maggie.

"Hey Mag's." I smile.

"Hi!" She chirps. "Did you bring Caylee?" She questions.

"No. She stayed home. Can I see your sister?" I ask her and she nods opening the door more so I can walk in.

"She's been sad lately." Maggie says. I guess everyone’s noticed.

"Is she going back to school Monday?" I ask.

"I think so. I'll see you later Bea." She says before turning into her room. I knock on Bella’s door.

"Come in." I faintly hear. I open the door and walk into see Bella walking around, cleaning up a bit. He room is usually spotless, but it's slightly messy today.

"Hey Airy." I greet with a small smile.

"Bea!" She says excitedly walking over to hug me. I laugh a bit and hug her back not using too much pressure.

"We need to redo this room. It’s so boring. Two days and I've literally have had nothing to do!" She laughs. Okay. Something’s off.

"What drugs did those doctors you on?" I ask.

"They gave me one pain reliever to take when I'm in pain, but I'm not so I didn’t take it." She replies.

"Are you okay?" I ask hesitantly.

"Golden!" She says. "You know what I really want to do?" She ask and I shake my head. "Let go get cake. I really want some chocolate cake." She laughs again..

"Okay? Get dressed and we can go get cake." I hastily reply.

"Yay!" She shouts then starts grab something to wear from her dresser and changes.

"I'll be right back." I say and she nods sitting in front of her vanity mirror doing her hair and makeup.

I knock on his door and a few seconds later a very shirtless Chris answers.