A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 17 - Master's Disappearance

Chapter 17 - Master's Disappearance

As I stretched my arms, and walked to Fairy Tail, I waved to my neighbors and had bright smile on my face. I was very happy today. I couldn't wait to go on another job! Until..I opened the door and walked inside. Everyone had a depressed look on their face. I started to get worried.

"Hey!", Natsu screamed from the stairway. I looked at him and screamed, "Hey!". "You should come and look at this," Gray said as ha and Natsu went up the stairs. When they started to walk up, I looked at everyone's faces with a worried look, turned around, and followed them up the stairs. Once we reached the top of the staircase, I found Erza and Lucy. Lucy was standing to the side while Erza was investigating Master's office area. I was really confused. But, I looked around and saw that Master's window was destroyed and that he left paperwork on his table. I started to get worried just like Lucy and everyone else.

"What happened here?", I asked.

"Master was kidnapped," Erza replied as she got up from looking at the glass.

I reacted with surprise as she pointed at the window. 

"The one who kidnapped him, crashed through this window, grabbed him without hesitation, and went back outside, leaving these glass shards on the floor," Erza explained.

I gasped with shock.

Erza shook her head from left to right as she looked at Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and me. "That's unbelievable," Natsu said at a low tone. "Gramps is not the type of person who lets people take him away!".

"Maybe it was just unexpecting," Lucy said. "Maybe he was surprised, that he couldn't move. We shouldn't blame him for not doing anything."

"Right. We can't blame our Master," Erza said as she closed her eyes and opened them.

"I guess. It's up to us now," I said as I crossed my arms and looked at Erza.

"No. It's not up to us. It is up to everyone," Erza assured me.

I reacted with surprise, looked down, and then I gave her an assuring nod. After that, she nodded back.

"Let's go downstairs and notify everyone," Erza said as she went ahead to go downstairs. As she went downstairs, we followed her. Once we went to the bottom of the stairs, Erza notified everyone about what happened.

"Attention everyone! We know what happened to Master!", Erza yelled as everyone got her attention.

"What happened to him?", Levy asked.

"He was kidnapped."

Everyone reacted with surprise.

"You can't be serious," Gajeel said.

"I know it is hard to believe, but it was a sudden attack, that our Master couldn't do anything."

Everyone started to have seperate conversations about what we found out.

"Everyone!"

Everyone got her attention again.

"We can't panic. The person that kidnapped our Master, is definitely trying to test us. He's trying to test if we can protect everyone in this guild. And we can! If we just believe in ourselves, we can do anything! We are Fairy Tail members!"

Everyone screamed with happiness.

"So, no matter what happens, we will get our Master back home!"

Suddenly, Erza placed her hand in the air, showing a symbol. Then, everyone did the same. Including Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and me. Also...Jellal?!

"Jellal?!", Erza said with surprise.