A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 24 - The First Test!

Chapter 24 - The First Test!

As we approached the Floria Forest, we left the carriages and started in awe as we looked at its surroundings. The place was absolutely beautiful!

As we kept looking at the surroundings, Master walked in front of us, and yelled, "ATTENTION!". 

From the yell, everyone looked at him.

"Welcome to your first test! For this test, like last year, you will choose a cave," Master said as he gestured to the caves that were behind him. "There are 6 caves. Choose one and follow it. Each cave will have a certain something within them. For example, a cave will have a battle with a S-Class Wizard, a cave will have a battle with your fellow opponents, and a cave will be empty, showing that you will be able to pass without any battles or fighting. Whoever looses a battle is eliminated from the exam! Everyone understands?"

Everyone replied, "YES MASTER!"

"Great. Now GET YOUR BUTTS OUTTA HERE!!!", Master said as everyone ran away. 

"Let's go, Juvia!", I yelled as I ran away. "Right!", Juvia said as she followed me.

AS OF RIGHT NOW:

Cave 1: Natsu Dragneel and Happy

Cave 2: Gajeel Redfox and Pantherlily

Cave 3: Gray Fullbuster and Loke

Cave 4: Melanie Ayame and Juvia Lockser

Cave 5: Levy McGarden and Lisanna Strauss

Cave 6: Lucy Heartfilia and Cana Alberona

All the caves have been occupied.

WITH NATSU AND HAPPY

"Hah..nothing has happened yet!", Natsu said with his arms crossed behind his head while walking. "Relax, Natsu! Something will happen," Happy replied. Suddenly, rustling noises was heard. "What was that?", Natsu asked as he suddenly ran forward. "Wait! Natsu!", Happy said as he flew behind him. "Someone's here! I know someone's here!", Natsu said as he suddenly stopped running, making Happy fly into his back. 

As Natsu waited for something to happen, a rock fell out of nowhere. "Who's there!", Natsu yelled as the cave became silent again. 

And it continued to be silent.................................................................................

"Um...Natsu. I think we got a cave where there will be no battles," Happy said as he sweatdropped. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! NO WAY?! I WAITED FOR NOTHING?!", Natsu snapped.

"Umm..." Happy said as Natsu continued to argue. "Come on, Natsu! Calm down now." Happy grabbed Natsu by his shirt and dragged him while he was still on the ground. And of course, Natsu tried to get out of his grip and continued to argue.

WITH GAJEEL AND PANTHERLILY

........................sorry for all of these dots, but the same thing happened to Gajeel. -.-

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! NO WAY?! I WAITED FOR NOTHING?!", Gajeel snapped. 

Pantherlily grabbed Gajeel by his shirt and dragged him while he was still on the ground. And of course, Gajeel tried to get out of his grip and continued to argue.

WITH MELANIE AND JUVIA

As we continued to walk through the cave, we looked at the beautiful crystals. "These crystals are so pretty!", I said as I looked at them. "Yes. They are pretty," Juvia said in a little sarcastic way. I continued to walk forward as she continued to follow me as I started o think about why she talked sarcasically.

- Juvia's POV - (I felt like I wanted to try this XP)

I looked at Melanie as she continued to walk forward. 

"Heh. She doesn't seem to be thinking about why Juvia wanted to become her partner. The reason why Juvia wanted to become her partner was to make sure that she doesn't advance in the exams. Juvia wants Gray to win! ♥ Also, Juvia wants Gray! Juvia won't let her take him away!"

Suddenly, someone stood in front of Juvia and Melanie..

- Normal POV -

Juvia and I stopped walking as someone stood in front of us.

It was Erza.

Juvia and I reacted with surprise as our challenge was about to begin. "Oh no! It's Erza! Juvia had to fight her last year! Juvia can never level up to her power...which is perfect to stop Melanie from going any further!!!" Juvia thought as I went into position.

"Erza," I said with a serious voice. "Melanie," Erza said with a serious voice as she went into position as well. "Your first test starts now..Melanie! I shall not let you pass!"

AS OF RIGHT NOW:

Natsu Dragneel and Happy - PASSED

Gajeel Redfox and Pantherlily - PASSED

Gray Fullbuster and Loke - BATTLE (with Lucy Heartfilia and Cana Alberona)

Melanie Ayame and Juvia Lockser - BATTLE (with S-Class Wizard Erza Scarlet)

Levy McGarden and Lisanna Strauss - BATTLE (with S-Class Wizard Mirajane Strauss)

Lucy Heartfilia and Cana Alberona - BATTLE (with Gray Fullbuster and Loke)

- Juvia and I stand in front of Erza as we get ready for her attack -

- Gray and Loke meet Lucy and Cana as the battle is about to begin -

- Levy and Lisanna meet Mirajane as the battle is about to begin -

THREE BATTLES ARE ABOUT TO COMMENCE! GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!