Needing Mr. Alpha

I hated the thought of running from my pack. The pack that was suppose to love and cherish every member of the pack. I knew it was dangerous for my little sister and I to run from the pack but there was no other choice. Either run or stay and let them beat us to death. I chose the first one, taking my 8 year old sister with me.

My dad's pack was known for beating the women into submission. Yes, I was the Alpha's daughter but that rarely meant anything. We were treated like any other she-wolf. My mom made sure my dad was a little leinent on how he treated us but when she died a couple years ago, it got a lot worse. It got to the point to where he would hit my sister when I wasn't around.

That's why I'm in my wolf form, running at full speed with my sister on my back. She's to young to shift. The shifting age in our pack was 15. I was now 18 and this was my fourth time shifting. They didn't like us to shift.

I didn't know where I was running to. I just knew I had to get far. I ran for what felt like hours before I stopped on a back road. It was dark and the road was surrounded by thick trees. I started to walk, being careful to not wake Sophia up. I know deep down that it is dangerous to wonder around because I can potentially wonder onto a pack's territory without there permission.

"Stop right there and don't move!" Shit! I spoke to soon. I stopped immediately sensing the power of the order. 

I knew if I ran, they would kill me for sure and I wasn't going to risk that. Sophia was starting to wake up and I didn't want her to start crying at the sight of these strangers. It was about 5 of them and they were equally terrifying.

"Kamilah, I'm hungry. When can we stop and eat." She started to whine. She sat up right and rubbed her eyes. 

"Excuse me. I need you to shift right now. You are one Red Moon's territory without permission." I could feel Sophia start to shake from fear. She jumped off me and came around to hide under my muzzle. I shifted back as quickly as possible. I knew that I was naked but I forgot about that at the moment. I stood in front of Sophia trying to calm her down.

"It okay Soso, calm down okay?" She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. I then picked her up. I was a little scared to turn around.

"Uhh, I'm really sorry for trespassing. If you can, find it in your heart to spare our lives. We have no where else to go." I said pleading with the guys. They were all massive in size and extremely tall. I felt awkward and completely embarassed. The one that seemed to be the leader stepped up. He outrageously gorgeous, like supermodel looks times ten. Even in the dark I could tell he had a tone body. 

"I'm Alpha of the Red Moon pack. You ask for permission to stay on my land?" He was very intimidating. I wasn't even making eye contact, I just held Sophia tighter.

"Um, yes. We really need to stay for our own safety." I said pleadingly.

"I grant you permission to stay on the land." When he said that, the other guys started to mumble in surprise. A growl immediately shut them up but made Sophia whimper in fear.

"Soso, it's gonna be alright. Don't cry." I held her tighter.

"Follow me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is yet another story. Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter. I really like this idea. 

Remember to comment and vote!!