Needing Mr. Alpha 6

Just as she appeared, she disappeared. It had me shocked for about three seconds before I realized I was helping a pregnant women. I looked over to Mason and he had a worried look on his face. I ignored it, making my way to the door.

"I don't think he's going to wait. Please, it hurts so much." Amy Lynn said in agony. I had an idea.

"Okay, we are not going to get there in time going at human speed. Mason, grab the bag from Joseph and Joseph, you're going to have to run her to the pack hospital. At this rate, she'll be having the baby outside on the ground." At that, Amy groaned. The thought of having a baby outside would have me groaning also.

"Joseph...please...pain!" Joseph rushed and carried her off. That was fast. He reacted real quick.

"Now that's love. I've never seen that before. In our pack the women were just breeding machines who cooked and clean." 

"I still can't believe that. We're going to have to hurry and get this bag to Joseph because we are going shopping. We can take your sister because she is going to need things to, whatever you two want." That was shocking. I've never had anyone want to take care of me besides my mom.

"I'm going to have to prep you on my aunt for the dinner tonight. I know it's kind of random but it's necessary. She's my aunt on my dad's side. She doesn't like my sister. She's my adoptive sister and my aunt hated my mom for taking in a rogue. I'm warning you, she is nothing like my mom. She'll probably bring my cousins, Jesse and Jarek. They're twins, stay away from them." He said. He didn't have to worry about that, I'm staying near him for the time being.

"I have a question, if you don't mind me asking?" 

"Go ahead, ask away." He said with a smile.

"Where's your dad?" The smile went away and he turned to look forward. I knew I shouldn't have asked.

"If you don't want to tell me its okay." I wasn't sure he was going to answer me because we stayed silent until we got to the hospital. One of the nurse was waiting outside for us. The nurse bowed slightly out of respect. Mason nodded and handed the bag over. We turned around and headed back to his house. I wonder if Sophia has awaken. I need to get back so she isn't scared.

"My dad died a couple of years ago," He started out of nowhere. ", I was 16. It's uncommon for shifters to get a disease or a health condition but it isn't impossible. My dad had a rare disease that attacked the immune system and the nervous system. It came at the worse time. I couldn't take over because I wasn't 18 at the time so his beta took over. I don't really like talking about it because he was just too good of person to die." I laid a hand on his arm for comfort.

"I know how it is. My mom died too. She was an angel that protected us when she was alive. Ohh," I blushed at confiding in him. "Sorry for throwing that at you. We barely know each other. Let's get back to the house, Sophia is probably awake." I walked ahead of him. I'm spilling my guts out to a complete stranger. Faster than I expected, we were back at the house. I hurry in and see a cute site in front of me. Mason's mom was sitting on the floor playing with dolls with Sophia.

"Oh hi guys. The food is on the stove right now and Aunt Teresa and the boys are an hour away Sophia and I were just playing until you two got back. So Amy went into labor?"  Logan, Mason's mom, said. 

"What's labor?" Sophia asked. She looked up to me while brushing the dolls hair. 

"It's when a woman has a baby." I said hoping she leaves it at that.

"How are babies made?" Uggh, not that question. How am I suppose to answer that? I looked to Mason for assistant. His eyes went big like he couldn't help me.