Needing Mr. Alpha 9

Hi everyone! Here is yet another chapter for you readers. Just to let it be clear, Kamilah is from the Shadowland Pack. I haven't mentioned that before.  This chapter is interesting. It kind of reads into some of the characters history a little bit.

Alpha of Shadowland Pack ::

"Miles, have you found that ungrateful daughter of mine yet?" The nerve of Kamilah to think she can leave my pack and go unnoticed. I guess I wasn't tough enough on her. I was planning to give her to the neighboring pack alpha's son. His son was planning on becoming the Alpha and Kamilah was going to be the alpha female. That was until she ran away with Sophia as well.

"We haven't found her yet. They haven't picked up her scent and we don't where to look honestly." I couldn't blame him for she has done. Mating her off was going to help the pack and now I have a month to find her or the neighboring alpha is going to find his son another mate. I will not have that.

"I want you, David and Larry to go out and find her! We need her and I'm not going to let her just leave my territory because she felt like!" I tried to calm down because nothing good came from me being angry. "We have a month. Do not let this month pass by without her here. Leave!"

"Yes Alpha Carl." Miles, my Beta, left my office. 

I'll find you sooner or later Kamilah, can't hide for long.

Mason ::

It's been three days since Kamilah and I were about to kiss. It's been two long days that I have been dreaming about claiming her, well, I've been wishing to claim her since I saw her for the first time. That was not the point, the point was Kamilah was making it clear that she was standing by this whole "friend" thing. Can she not see that I'm going to freaking explode? In all fairness, this is new to her and I'm not going to push her.

She loves school though and I can tell by her expression every time I pick her up after school. I wish she was with me at all times but I know school is important to her. She invited her friends over this weekend and she was excited to have them over. That's all she's talked about. That's actually what she was talking about now, sitting on bed, planning what they're going to do.

"Mason, are you listening to me?" I really wasn't. I was looking at her delicious mouth and the nice pink color. Her unusually red hair color was shining from the sun coming through my bedroom window. 

"Mason, stop staring at me like that." She said blushing under my intense stare. If she knew what I was thinking she wouldn't be on my bed.

"I'm sorry sugar lips, what were you saying?" I smiled at her blushing cheeks. I laid down onto my side with my arm supporting my head as I looked expectantly at her.

"Well, I'm trying to ask your opinion on what I should cook for Chelsi and Ariana but you keep zoning out. I'm cooking us dinner and then we're going to a movie." I frowned because her having a girls night is taking away my time with her. Her hand glided over my lips trying to smooth out my frown.

"Sweetie, you don't look your best when you frown." She said, bursting out laughing. It was contagious too because I soon joined her. A thought that has been reoccurring in my mind popped up once again. Since Kamilah wanted to get to know me better before we mate, I thought a date would be a nice start.

"Kamilah, I have to ask you something." I said becoming nervous all of sudden. I didn't want to get rejected so you can understand my feelings. I wasn't feeling like an alpha at this point.

"What has Mr. Alpha feeling all nervous?" She said with a smirk.

"I want to go out on a date with you this weekend." I said. I rolled over so that I was now laying on my back but still eyeing Kamilah. It looked as if she was contemplating agreeing but a grin spread across her face. She laid a hand on my chest. The electricity in her touch didn't go unnoticed.