Needing Mr. Alpha 11

I was going to try to upload before I began college but it didn't happen. I hope you enjoy this chapter anyway.

Well isn't this a turn of events. My new half brother is mated to my new friend. That's when an idea popped into my head. Instead of having a girls night, we can have a date night instead. That way Mason and I could have more time to get to know each other and I can still hang with my friends. I know Mason will like that. Back to Carter and Arianna.

"So you guys have met, I'm hungry. Come on Carter, let's get our lunch." We walked towards the pizza line. 

"That was a weird situation. Can't believe I have a mate? What do I do now?" He looked at me expectantly. I didn't know, I just found out what the true meaning of a mate was. 

"To tell you the truth, I don't know. Take your own approach to it. See, I decided to be friends with Mason before we took it further. You know, get to know each other. Or you can ask her out on a date and be straightforward. For the little time I've know Arianna, she's pretty straightforward with everything." I patted his shoulder with my free hand, carrying my pizza with the other. 

We were making our way back to the table when I see Arianna fixing her makeup. She clearly have it bad for Carter already. I sat beside Jackson on the other side of the table and Carter sat beside Arianna. They make a cute couple. 

We were all sitting there talking and eating. Trinity comes waltzing over to the table. She probably smells fresh meat and came to pounce. I hope she really didn't think I was going to relay her message to Mason. She stood at the table waiting to be noticed. She cleared her throat two times before she spoke up.

"Is anyone going to introduce me to the new student?" She said. 

"We've already met each other in 2nd period." Carter said. I snorted which was really unlady like. Trinity wanted some to pay her attention so bad, it was pathetic.

"Anyway, I want you to come hang out with me and my friends. With me, you can have whatever you like." She said the last part in a "seductive" tone. It was getting really hard to control my laughing. I'm trying to hold it in but she's making it hard. 

"Sorry Trinity, I think Carter is not interested in anything you have to offer." Arianna said looping an arm around Carter's arm, raising an eyebrow at Trinity. Someone's peeing on her territory.

"This isn't over Arianna. You and your friend over there," she said gesturing to me. ",will get it. You think you can just steal all the hot guys, I don't think so!" I'm guessing she was pissed. When she strutted away, I started laughing with everyone at the table joining in.

"That bitch is crazy! I heard her mom keeps her doped up when she is at home. That's why she's crazy when she get's here, she's going through withdrawal." Jackson said shaking his head. 

"Instead of a girls night this weekend, I was thinking maybe it can be a date weekend. You know, each of us bring a date. How about it?" I said looking at Arianna and Chelsi.

"I like that plan. I'm in." Chelsi said. I looked at Arianna. Arianna turned towards Carter.

"You're going to be my date right?" Arianna asked Carter.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Carter said, giving Arianna a smile. Aww, they were cute.

"Now I have to find a date. Who can I take?" Chelsi said.

"cough Jackson! cough." I said. Everybody burst out laughing.

Much to my dismay, cooking took longer than I planned. I wanted to have the food cooked before everyone came over. It was nice to cook on my own accord though. I went upstairs to go get ready, seeing as I had only 30 minutes until my friends showed up. I went into the room and saw Sophia jumping on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I said smiling at the sight. It was good to see her happy.

"Jumping on the bed. Can I eat dinner with you guys?" 

"Nope, its just us older people. Tomorrow, we can go out for lunch, how about that?" I asked. 

"Alright!" She said continuing to jump on the bed. I gathered my things and jumped in the shower. I decided I wanted to look casual to go to the movies so I picked out a light denim button up, a pair of deep purple shorts and floral combat boots. I didn't want to look too over dress like I havent been anywhere before. Well I havent but that isnt the point. I put on a bracelet and a necklace.

"Come on Sophia, I'm going to fix you a plate to eat and then Amy is going to watch you until I get back. Maybe ask her to do your hair, its getting a little wild." I said patting her on the head. She smacked it away with a grimace. I chuckled and went downstairs to the kitchen with Sophia right behind me.

"Awesome, you cooked chicken alfredo!" She took a plate and waited for me to put some on her plate. "I'm going to eat in the play room. A Hannah Montana marathon is coming on so I have to go." Just a minute ago she wanted to eat with me now she's has to watch her favorite show.

"I'm home!" Mason yelled for the whole house to hear. 

"I'm in the kitchen."

"Hey Kamilah. I have the rolls right here." He said pointing to the bag of rolls. "By the way, I like what you have on. It insinuates your toned legs." I blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks. Everyone should be here any minute now. I hope everybody likes my cooking. Wait, put the rolls in the microwave first so they can be warm." I said to Mason. Mason put the rolls when there was knock on the door.

"They're here.Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I don't want to mess this up and lose my new friends." Mason put his hands on my shoulders.

"Kamilah, you are a great person from the little time I've known you. Don't worry, your friends stop liking you, it's too hard." He gave me a smile and pulled me into a hug.

"Well, let the night begin." I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time, I know but I hoped you've enjoyed.