Needing Mr. Alpha 5

Joseph the Beta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Wait, let's rewind here. You have a power, that's impossible. There has only been one other case of a shifter having an ability and that was over a hundred years ago. When and how did you find out about it?" He was eager to find out. He was the only person that I have ever told. I wonder why he is so interested in me anyway. 

"Well, when I was ten, I was very antisocial. No friends or anything. They use to always mess with me because my hair was naturally this color. They thought is was a dye job but it's this color for real. Anyway, I was in my room doing my homework and this girl comes in my room. I'm sitting there shocked because I know who she is." I explained.

"Why were you shocked if you knew who she was?" He said with a confused look on his face. It was a funny because his eyebrows pulled together and his head was tilted to the side. 

"Terra, that was her name, she use to talk to me from time to time in the hallways up until she passed away a couple months earlier." I said giving him a look. 

"But that would mean you can see ghost! You mean to tell me that you can see dead people?" I nodded my head. He couldn't seem to wrap his head around it. Imagine being ten and seeing a girl who you knew was dead but was standing in your room. Yeah, it wasn't pretty. I knew I couldn't tell anyone so I kept it and Terra a secret. She stayed around until I was twelve and she mysteriously went away.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I said getting up and grabbing the clothes. ", can you show me where the bathroom is?" 

"You can use mine for right now but the room you are staying in has an adjoining bathroom. It's that door right there." He said pointing to the door with a black door frame around it.

"Thanks." I said.

Mason POV**

Okay, I don't think I can keep the secret anymore. I just can't believe she hasn't figured it out yet. I know her wolf can't sense me but she must have a certain feeling towards me. I need to tell her before she finds out from my sister or my mother. I don't think its a good idea to find something huge out from someone else. Alright my mind is made up. I'm going to tell her. What if she tries to run away or worse, reject me. I'll tell her tonight or tomorrow or the day after. This is going to be tough.

"Uhh, Mason. Are you okay?" Kamilah said from behind me. It was like a scene from the movies. She was standing in the bathroom's doorway and steam from the shower was pouring out around her. Her hair dripping wet, hung down pass her shoulders. Even though she was wearing my clothes which were huge, she still looked pretty hot.

"Mason, you have a little drool hanging from you lip." She said, laughing. Now that is embarrassing.

"I just lost my brain for a few moments, no biggy." Whew! That was close.

"What do we have planned for today?" She said, jumping on my bed. Crossing her legs, she pulled her hair behind her ear. What can I do that will be fun for her? I can think of a couple of things but I don't think she is ready for that.

"I don't know. What do you want to do? Your choice." I said giving her a smile.

"I know this is way childish and weird but I have never seen a rated-R show or movie. Ever since I turned of age, I haven't did anything a teen did. You know, party, go on a date, have a sleepover with friends. I've did nothing." That was surprising.

"I'm going to change that. We are going to watch The Hangover. A true rated-R movie." She started jumping up and down. 

"Yay! Can we have popcorn and cherry coke?"